Draft Kings UK

DarkBlue62

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just listen to a couple of podcasts & follow a few guys in Twitter to see what the key stat areas are, then I fire over to the PGA site.

I've done this about 3 times and cashed every time...but it takes ages :lol: I'll definitely make the effort for the Masters

Been a bit of an education in DFS this week looking around the internet at these DFS sites, basically the pros will play it like an investment portfolio, have dozens of lineups with player "exposure" so they could have e.g. Spieth in 60% and Dustin Johnson in 20% depending on how confident they are to do well.

The Fantasy Labs one is now premium, had a play about with it when it was free, you could lose hours on it driving yourself mad for no end result so can't see myself paying for stuff like this anytime soon.

FWIW, wasn't going to bother entering the golf this week but decided to go for a $0.25 (!) tourney with 1 MM entry prize just to test some of my own research.

Got a few line ups going for the Masters, only 1 for the Milly Maker, pretty much need to get the winner and 5 top 20s to stand a chance of winning.

Pretty much hate the value of everyone between 7500-9000 this week.

Decided to put 2 MM lineups in, was only going to do 1 and enter another in other contests, but if my other one hit the big time I'd be seething forever

That's always my issue. I can't enter a line up in one and not in the other, just in case I hit big!

I checked and one of my lineups has 2 duplicate entries (the other one is unique), I did wonder in golf how often you get duplicates and whether 6 is enough to give sufficient variance but guess the research has been done and it works. Masters having a small field and more entries can't help either.

Not even going to bother looking at scores until Saturday morning.

You can check here by username

http://www.thefantasyfanatics.com/dfs/pga/ownership.cfm?viewContest=26

Meh, 330 and 322 for my 2 teams, good 10+ points away from placing, got 5/6 and 4/6 through the weekend but the 4/6 team only really had Spieth and the 5/6 team was full of guys who finished 10-20.

Guy that won it had the top 4, 7th and 42nd.

I'm doing 10 line ups this week. Wish me luck!

Good luck mate; I'm broadening my horizons but not going daft with the stakes. Playing more line ups in smaller entry fee GPPs, think I have 5 different line-ups over 8 entries. Absolute horrible field this week, any success will rely on Day suffering a Masters hangover :lol:

Good luck mate; I'm broadening my horizons but not going daft with the stakes. Playing more line ups in smaller entry fee GPPs, think I have 5 different line-ups over 8 entries. Absolute horrible field this week, any success will rely on Day suffering a Masters hangover :lol:

Yeah I've not touched Day at all this week. Relying on the 4 guys under him to do some good! This is how I've done the competitions..

post-12164-14605677422678_thumb.jpg

Archived