Stirling v Berwick

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not there but I do detect a hint of sarcasm?

Not had much to do in all fairness and everything else has been fine, but his indecision and stuttering coming off the line leads directly to McGregor having to make the last ditch challenge for the penalty for me. There's probably an argument that McGregor should have let him shoot with that long left but if Walker had been decisive he'd have made it with ease.

We've actually been the superior team and are playing some very good stuff. Coughs comments about McKenna have clearly lit a light up his arse while Henderson has looked sharp. No one is playing badly really but expect we'll tire so important to get an early goal this half.

What a load of shite. A mixture of Kevin walker saves and poor Stirling finishing kept it at 2 and not eight or nine.

Red card changed it but can't give all blame to the ref , when you make a challenge like that you're giving the ref a decision to make.

Not good enough, and shire putting three past Queen's Park with no reply puts us bottom by a point..

Absolutely shite. Last 3 games i've been at we've taken the lead and chucked it.

Was actually reasonably optimistic at half time, but that was fucking dreadful.

Start at the back and work my way forward. Kev was at fault for the pen incident, agreed he was indecisive. Likely a lack of confidence due to the pelters he receives every time. More than made up for it with a number of fine second half saves.

Defensively, I actually think Wilson is improving, and Martin is a good presence to have at the back. Bev doesn't provide the attacking option McNeil does but he had a decent game too. Callum Crane had a solid game, probably my MOTM.

Attacking wise, Blair took his goal well but then proceeded to be as shite as usual until he was subbed. Notman was dreadful, Stevenson and McKenna tried to tackle each other about 5 times. Completely lacking forward options, granted Sandy couldn't play and Lavery was benched.

Shire put 3 past QP, leaving us as still the lowest scoring club.

Mid February. Bottom. f**k off. Shite. Useless. Vodka. Sack Coff. Sack the players. Sack the Board. Keep Geoff Allan.

Archived