Beastisms

Rugster

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only if you take you suit jacket off, and even then only if you are looking closely. It looks worse to see nipples through a shirt. It has the added benefit of preventing sweat stains during hotter weather. Undershirts should be worn beneath shirts. It's weird not to. It actually makes the shirt look better, less liable to crease and whiter.

Wearing a t-shirt in public, not under a shirt, as an adult is definitely a bit dodgy though. Exceptions for when playing football or exercising.

Even reading the word "undershirts" fills me with beastly fear.

Are you seriously suggesting putting folk who normally wear a t-shirt in public down as beast behaviour? Whit?

GUNGE THAT PAEDO!

Even reading the word "undershirts" fills me with beastly fear.

Are you seriously suggesting putting folk who normally wear a t-shirt in public as beast behaviour? Whit?

GUNGE THAT PAEDO!

T-shirts are underwear. Wearing underwear in public is definitely odd.

Too many posts to go through so there may be some duplicates.

Coleslaw on a pizza

Men using straighteners

Living with yer maw past 30

Wearing double denim

Going nightclubbing solo

Using phrases like "out wi the bois" without a hint of sarcasm

Being Turboshandy

Saying wid to 14 year old girls on P&B

Having AIDS

Being a big grass

Going to Yarm on holiday

That's enough for now.

T-shirts are underwear. Wearing underwear in public is definitely odd.

That's enough from you. Wearing t-shirts is fine and you'll most likely be the only here he thinks otherwise (ergo you're a BEAST)

Only if you take you suit jacket off, and even then only if you are looking closely. It looks worse to see nipples through a shirt. It has the added benefit of preventing sweat stains during hotter weather. Undershirts should be worn beneath shirts. It's weird not to. It actually makes the shirt look better, less liable to crease and whiter.

Wearing a t-shirt in public, not under a shirt, as an adult is definitely a bit dodgy though. Exceptions for when playing football or exercising.

Science have mercy!! Surely wearing a t-shirt under a shirt during hotter weather will make you sweat more in the first place ?

stop calling t-shirts undershirts. Fucking twisting my melons man.

Science have mercy!! Surely wearing a t-shirt under a shirt during hotter weather will make you sweat more in the first place ?

stop calling t-shirts undershirts. Fucking twisting my melons man.

The t-shirt prevents it from getting onto the shirt, thus preventing any unsightly pit stains.

The t-shirt prevents it from getting onto the shirt, thus preventing any unsightly pit stains.

But surely with 2 layers on in hot weather it would seep through the t-shirt onto the shirt, showing the world that not only are you a beast, but a sweaty beast at that.

But surely with 2 layers on in hot weather it would seep through the t-shirt onto the shirt, showing the world that not only are you a beast, but a sweaty beast at that.

If you're wearing a shirt you shouldn't be doing something that has you badly sweating anyway, surely in hot weather that would make the sweating situation even worse?

Ive worn a shirt every working day of my life and I've never had bother. I've had my moments where I've had sweat patches, sure most people have, but that's usually due to unforeseen circumstances ( over exuberant site visits I wasn't expecting etc ) where an undershirt wouldn't have helped anyway.

Agree with entire list with exception to one; absolutely nothing wrong with keeping coins in a back pocket. If keys are kept in a front pocket, which they should be, it saves having to rummage about next to your balls in a public place whilst trying to find the odds for a pint in a boozer, which looks beastly.

Any man that smokes menthol's is worth a watching

Any man who pays for pints with coins should also be on the list. Notes all the way.

Archived