Beastisms

Rugster

Update 4 is in.

I fear we both have. I don't wear gleebs (tap20/20) but I thought all glasses folded.

Either that or there is glasses which 'fold' that I've never seen in my life.

You get glasses that fold in half at the bridge and go in a wee tube. Beastly.

Key janglers. Anyone with three or more keys on a chain, hanging from their belt.

c***s to a man (and they're always, always men).

Already there - see keys on a chain from belt.

Can we also add anyone who plays football and wears gloves whilst wearing a short sleeve top?

Next update.

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Grown men eating ice cream is not creepy, grown men watching other grown men eating ice cream is though!! ;)

Grown men googling 'man eating ice-cream' should also be on it. Creepiest thing I've done.

Can we also add anyone who plays football and wears gloves whilst wearing a short sleeve top?

I would have agreed with you, but Christian Nade did this on Saturday, so it's perfectly acceptable.

Clip on ties are only acceptable if you have to wear a tie while working behind a bar.

Men who own/use selfie sticks. Definitely for the watching.

I had a clip on tie when I worked in Waitrose, snobs can be violent seemingly.

Got to 3

On the register

We're all on the register, P. Denying you fit into at least one of these categories ought to be on the list IMO.

Just change the site to Pie & Beastings and get it over with :P

Wanky student types.

Can we add older men wearing leather jackets? This seems to be a Dundee thing, they usually have a moustache as well.

Nope full grown, hairy arsed Aberdonian men I'm afraid - I asked one of them to get me a black coffee the other day and he wasn't sure if they served it in the Starbucks in the canteen..... Fucking beastly imbecile.

We're all on the register, P. Denying you fit into at least one of these categories ought to be on the list IMO.

Just change the site to Pie & Beastings and get it over with :P

I also sat down the shower before. Monday's were harsh.

Elephants shower now, never beat it.

I'm already in the queue at the opticians to complain that he made me out myself as a beast on a public forum. I'll need to make up for lost time with these non-folding glasses.

I wear contacts everywhere that isn't the house anyway, so nobody outside of P&B shall know my (clearly) dirty secret.

Folding glassed not only fold at the sides, but also in the middle to enable easy storage.

Definitely an older men one: Wearing black brogues with stonewashed denims. Usually accompanied by white socks, a moustache and either a leather or denim jacket and most often seen smoking outside pubs and bookies.

I'll tick most of that off. smoking outside pubs and bookies FFS Peter

Where do you want us to go?

I'll tick most of that off. smoking outside pubs and bookies FFS Peter

Where do you want us to go?

It's more the fashion disaster and general creepiness of that appearance that bothers me than the smoking, Phil. Though the hundreds of piled up fag doubts outside pub pavements do look unsightly.

Archived