Kanye West - Life of Pablo

Ira Gaines

Just listened to 30 Hours and it's absolutely incredible. The Arthur Russell sample is sublime. I'm a bit disappointed he hasn't included the collaboration with Kendrick Lamar, but I'm really looking forward to getting this when it comes out this evening.

It's meant to be on now

CbBqx_0UYAAdF0a.jpg

The lad's done well there hasn't he? Literally all anyone has said about his new album has been this T-Swizzle shit, and universally in negative terms.

I am a fan of his work but he's making it more and more difficult to not categorise him as a monumental bellend.

Love the first three records, thought the last three were all flawed-but-interesting 6/10 type records. Will listen to the new one when it comes out properly.

Of course he is but the way he oversees a project on each of his albums is incredible and he deserves credit for bringing together such a wide range of producers and artists while still retaining his own sound. The Bill Cosby and Amber Rose things were fucking atrocious though he needs a better PR team. Which is odd because Kim Kardashians must be really good.

Seen his album has been delayed to add a bit more to it. The MSG stream was good. Excited for it.

the way he oversees a project on each of his albums is incredible and he deserves credit for bringing together such a wide range of producers and artists while still retaining his own sound. .

That depends on your point of view I suppose.

Is this halfwit trying to turn into the Alan Partridge of rap music?

His latest words of wisdom are hilarious.

"Please give me money super rich guy,

you listen to my music so you owe me $1,000,000,000.

PS Stop helping Africa, I'm more important"

Slight paraphrasing there but it's the general gist of it.

He is far and away the most ridiculous person inhabiting planet earth at this current time. Closely followed by the in laws of course!

Is this halfwit trying to turn into the Alan Partridge of rap music?

His latest words of wisdom are hilarious.

"Please give me money super rich guy,

you listen to my music so you owe me $1,000,000,000.

PS Stop helping Africa, I'm more important"

Slight paraphrasing there but it's the general gist of it.

He is far and away the most ridiculous person inhabiting planet earth at this current time. Closely followed by the in laws of course!

He stays mostly quiet year round except the months leading up to his album releases. Says alot of nonsense that gets lots of press and thus brings him more attention conveniently around the time his new album drops. I don't get why people still don't see this?

He stays mostly quiet year round except the months leading up to his album releases. Says alot of nonsense that gets lots of press and thus brings him more attention conveniently around the time his new album drops. I don't get why people still don't see this?

He must have some amount of albums because he never shuts up!

I suppose marrying into the Kardashian family was a 'publicity stunt' too? :lol:

Guys a megalomaniac that constantly talks shit, I think that's quite clear to see!!

He must have some amount of albums because he never shuts up!

I suppose marrying into the Kardashian family was a 'publicity stunt' too? :lol:

Guys a megalomaniac that constantly talks shit, I think that's quite clear to see!!

His marriage to her was just that, a marriage. The majority of the "OMGZ WHAT DID HE SAY!!1?!" comes around album launch run up. It's fairly undeniable he talks pish but that doesn't detract from his good albums.

Archived