Best sunday amateur team you've played

Who Gives A Fcuk

I think it's improved. When I 1st started playing it was just all fat overweight guys rough as f**k on a Sunday, a can of beer was the half time refreshment, now a lot of teams have at least 4 or 5 good day players in there teams and it's all about winning

The geet and Castlemilk Dynamo are the two best teams I played against on a Sunday,the standard has improved massively in the last ten years.

Agree with the Geet. Beat us on pens 2/3 years ago - very decent side.

Overall the standard is far better now, even things like basic kit and equipment is night and day compared to 10 years ago.

Best teams I've played where the tower the year they got to the final think they won it and Finnart the latter being a shade above the other. Had a boy up front can't remember his name may well have been div but he tore me a new arsehole haha only time I've ever been humiliated on a park. Boy was class.

A good few lads won it with us ( cranhill ) last year have won it a few times with finnart and the gantry both crackin teams more recent team we have seen or played against i like wer obv harvester and a team called fairfeild from dundee we played in a semi few year back wer a good side dynamo always a well organised big side too

Archived