Inverness Caledonian Thistle (Bottlers) v Hibernian

Stephen Malkmus

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah. All time peak Hibs, mate.

Hearts still finished 2nd, went into Europe and stayed at the upper end of the league post '86. Then eventually went on to win the Scottish Cup three times.

Hibs have remained a total irrelevance since then, with the most humiliating relegation in football history.

That irrelevant you are utterly obsessed with them.

Also I would call it more humiliating going into admin, being deducted points then being relegated in about March.

Enjoy your evening ðŸ»ðŸ»

It happens to the best of them at times, m8. Even our '97-'98 side blew a two goal lead to your relegation side.

Would I f**k swap places with your joke outfit, though. :lol:

Strange final comment.

Would I expect you to wish for Hearts to become Hibs? Clearly no.

Would I expect any supporter to want their team to become any other team. Again, clearly no. The opportunity exists to support the other team as it is.

Would I, would anyone, expect a supporter of a club who had been put out of a cup competition in an earlier round to be very much content with that when the alternative of still being in the cup in a later round is the question? Clearly and unquestionably no.

As this thread is framed within the context of the cup competition then it's reasonable to assume that your immature tantrum refers to the latter, which makes you wrong, a liar and a child.....all at once.

It's bedtime, son.

The Europa league tie mattered not a jot.  Did you see either leg?  It was quite plain to see that it mattered not to the team.  It was a jolly.  Personally, I am of the opinion that any players capable of playing those positions will do better than Devine and Tremarco currently do.  Blood the youngsters.  Sign players for positions that need strengthening in the transfer windows instead of filling the team with midfielders.  I'm not sure why you're making this out to be mission:impossible?

Yeah I was present at both actually and I felt in the second leg we performed quite well. If Warren, Raven and Meekings had been fit the whole season Tremarco wouldn't look so bad and Devine wouldn't be getting a look in. It's the injuries that have done us.  

Strange final comment.

Would I expect you to wish for Hearts to become Hibs? Clearly no.

Would I expect any supporter to want their team to become any other team. Again, clearly no. The opportunity exists to support the other team as it is.

Would I, would anyone, expect a supporter of a club who had been put out of a cup competition in an earlier round to be very much content with that when the alternative of still being in the cup in a later round is the question? Clearly and unquestionably no.

As this thread is framed within the context of the cup competition then it's reasonable to assume that your immature tantrum refers to the latter, which makes you wrong, a liar and a child.....all at once.

It's bedtime, son.

Smackdown :lol:

Yeah I was present at both actually and I felt in the second leg we performed quite well. If Warren, Raven and Meekings had been fit the whole season Tremarco wouldn't look so bad and Devine wouldn't be getting a look in. It's the injuries that have done us.  

You highlight a good point there.  If Warren and Meekings were always fit, Devine wouldn't get a look in.  Does that not strike you as being a tad questionable?  I'd want whoever it was on the bench to be able to push the boys in the starting positions, keep them on their toes.  Devine has and never will be able to do this at this level.

You highlight a good point there.  If Warren and Meekings were always fit, Devine wouldn't get a look in.  Does that not strike you as being a tad questionable?  I'd want whoever it was on the bench to be able to push the boys in the starting positions, keep them on their toes.  Devine has and never will be able to do this at this level.

To be fair to Devine he's still young and not bad as a replacement. We don't have the finance to have 3rd CB of the same quality of Warren and Meekings just sitting on the bench. If Devine was a player who had come through our youth system you'd be willing to give him time.  We are doing shite right now and a lot of things are to blame but its not too long ago our back up CB was Jamie Duff. 

Yeah. All time peak Hibs, mate.

Hearts still finished 2nd, went into Europe and stayed at the upper end of the league post '86. Then eventually went on to win the Scottish Cup three times.

Hibs have remained a total irrelevance since then, with the most humiliating relegation in football history.

Congratulations on the Hearts record since then.

It bears no relation to your original comments, though.

Hibs have been not very good at times and very bad at other times. I didn't have a breakdown admitting that by the way.

It is your subjective opinion thaf Hibs suffered the most humiliating relegation in football history. Others might share that view but it cannot be objectively stated, although - I admit - it smarted a bit.

So, do you have the self awareness and maturity to admit that not paying charities money owed is a little black mark? Being that the surrounding events contributed to your own relegation, does that make you wince....a little even?

I'm going to guess that no, it doesn't. You probably can't find a smiley to display your true feelings on it.

Archived