CHELTENHAM 2016

meddabhoy

Bold.

Considering I only planned to do the £25 refund bet on the 1st race it sure is, never really watched horse racing so today has been a lesson in what form means and how to read it!

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Through a mix of matched betting and using bonus money from 365.  I have made £900 I cannot believe it!  I still have some free bets to go.  Someone at betfair will be getting fired for that back a winner and get £75 of free bets.  Nice little bit of luck with Altior made me £175

What's everyone's thoughts on the next? Got my treble up and I'm 3 from 3 in my second e/w 4fold waiting on minella rocco, but I'm thinking of cashing out and lumping on Southfield royale

Hope you kept it running...

Tempted to stick the last of my £200 wagering on aloomomo.  I have to wager through it with bet 365, so its not really my cash.  It would net me £1100 of real cash though.   Or should I be sensible and just lay it later on in the week for a £160 profit?

5/5 in the first 5 races but never backed them all in a 5 fold (650/1) still £200 odd profit for the day. Withdrawn £200, £65 free bets to play with on coral, £25 free bets on Boyle Sports and the remainder in 365 from my actual bets will do me for the rest of the week.

Bookies surely taken a pounding today or will Min have saved them?

Archived