CHELTENHAM 2016

meddabhoy

Mullins wouldn't run him if he wasn't 100%.

It's the bookies trying to get some money back.

He was just always a Ryanair horse though and since he's been pulled out the gold cup his price has gone from 5/6 to 5/4. Starting to wonder why. 

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He was just always a Ryanair horse though and since he's been pulled out the gold cup his price has gone from 5/6 to 5/4. Starting to wonder why.

Me too. Got a treble on vatour, limni and thistlecrack decided to get on road to riches in Ryanair just in case

Me too. Got a treble on vatour, limni and thistlecrack decided to get on road to riches in Ryanair just in case

I think that's a great treble tbh but it's Cheltenham so you never know. I know someone that had big money antepost on Road to Riches to win the Gold Cup, I think at 8/1 he's great value to best Vautour. Fucking... dunno. It's such a difficult sport to get right. Like Clonmel says above I guess we will soon find out. 

Cup Final next. Always nice to kick things off with a winner.

Ive got you to thank for that last race, sort of!

Had a look about and fancied Black Hercules then as soon as i reloaded the page on here and seen that someone else fancied it, that was enough for me :)

Ive got you to thank for that last race, sort of!

Had a look about and fancied Black Hercules then as soon as i reloaded the page on here and seen that someone else fancied it, that was enough for me :)

I'm glad I inadvertently helped. If Cup Final wins here I'm guaranteed profit for the day, so here's hoping. If in Doubt wouldn't be a disaster for me either. A 1-2 finish, ideal.

Good start for me with Black Hercules on my win L15 and Lami Serge on my EW lucky 15.

Nothing on my L15s for the upcoming race so fucked a quid ew on both Un Ace and Padge for no real reason

Archived