The Division

NotThePars

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Picked this up last night just basically got to safehouse and stopped due to being stupid o'clock.  Not got many ingame friends on this at the moment.  So any PnB agents would like to lend a hand along the way add me :)

first question you can create 4 agents.  Is kinda like destiny you can swap move gear between them etc?

My user name is Glasgow Megachop (PS4 version) if anyone is looking for more cannon fodder.

Added you last night 

starting to get into this now after the odd side mission here and there and one of the parts.  Need to get a few Pnb names on here to get a group to go hunting with.

Darkzone i assume stay well clear until you levels highish??

If you get a good run at the dark zone you'll level up very quickly.  I killed one group of AI on my first run and hit level 6.  Ran into some random people and they invited me to join their group a couple of times, and it is a hell of a lot easier when you're in a group. 

On the matchmaking twice i tried to start one of the first medical missions just round from basecamp.  It joined me with a team who were already in the mission i got to the gates and couldn't get in.  So this is were i still am level 7

Really liking this now. Played loads with mates on really hard missions, levelled up to 15 and then went and strolled the Chelsea missions/encounters etc. Really pleasing when you get your base of operations upgraded.

I've given up actually waiting on things downloading these days with the PS4.  Just let it update itself, then plan to play whatever game it is the next day after downloading in rest mode. 

Anyone got the update running?  Anything much changed?  Watched the trailer for it, looks like there's a new type of mission in there, the ability to trade with party members, and random drops of uncontaminated gear in the dark zone that - looks like at least - can only be claimed by one person.  Going to be carnage.

I shouldn't really complain but there seems to be too many gold drops now. I played last night for a wee while and managed to get around 15 gold items in that time. The Incursions looks brutal, don't try them alone!

Archived