Banned Managers, or Banned Staff in the Juniors

nodmaster

http://www.footballnonleague.co.uk/nlf/index.php?IVOR=compila/scotland.htm

Not sure this has added as a hyperlink, posting on phone. Anyway, address above links to relevant section of site. It has similar content for Wales, England, etc. Looks like a lot of effort goes into it, curious to know a bit about why, etc. Could see it being helpful to people wanting to check certain info about other clubs or particular stats.

ETA Good it did ????

A data base of banned P & B accounts, suspected of being that ground hopper guy in Fife due to their tongue in cheek comments and witty banter needs doing. There are at least 4 I am aware of with absolutely no connection to him and I'm pretty sure there must be more. From what I've read on here it is my opinion that it's perfectly acceptable to curse and swear, name call, poke fun at and make homophobic comments, etc. just as long as it's not aimed at anyone connected to Glenrothes Juniors. We have seen this all before with their current chairman and his many aliases on the Fife forum causing trouble then going into hiding, relying on others to clean up his mess, with the end result that nobody ever posts in the junior section anymore. To me the same thing is happening here, or perhaps I've got it all wrong and there's even more people jealous of The Bluebells success than I think.

:)

Strictly yes, but I meant more in the sense of an intrusive tabloidy interest in personal matters - the "players imprisoned" especially is one step away from "players who have been chucked out by the missus" i.e. not stuff that should be published on a website...

Archived