Annan v The Binos

We've been shit since we dumped Hamilton oot the cup & we're still in the mix but as Elvis said "it's now or never".

Prediction : Annan victory.

Oh so u want more : by at least 2 goals (bein nice).

Come on Annan bury this Albion.A toon the size o that & they cannae roll over a wee team like us

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A ken pal we are only a couple of but n bens and big teams struggle for wins against us. It's pure mental. I love it sometimes when they beat us and there awe over p&b high 5ing each other and loving the glory. Anyway I'll take any kind of result against Stirling and that's for sure as they a huge club compared to us

Bigger than this thread - looks like "the community club" that is Annan Athletic FC have not handled the new pricing structure for hire of the pitch at all well. I don't really know the full facts but cash is king and you don't really need to be too clever to know which pitch is the most expensive to hire :- QOS , Mid Annandale or AAFC. I must be associated wi Annan ( just a loyal fan) & so far 3 people have now accosted me about the prices - there must be some truth in the claim.

For certain committee to blame it on a new online booking system is pure bullshit.

Sometimes wonder about what happens up a galabank, sometimes they are more cunning than the KGB CIA combined. Price increase doesn't always mean they want more cash. They maybe think the place is being over used and if the out price folks it will get them to use elsewhere. The truth is out there, some one once said in a galaxy far far away. See you in the shed today pal but it looks like you have had a late one...UTA

Well how Annan were not well ahead after the 1st half is beyond me. When they went 2-0 up I felt that was it but all credit to the boys who battled back and could have win it, then again Annan had chances as well before the end.

Karma (after Tuesday) gave us a penalty to equalise that was soft in the extreme. Maybe football is all swings and roundabouts. After the pen it was all us except an Annan header off the inside of our post. It's a funny old game.

Archived