WWE Roadblock

It's absolutely going to be a screwy ending - a clean win for HHH does absolutely nothing for anyone. Most likely would be Lesnar coming down and drawing the DQ. In fact, probably the best option would be for him to do that, but then do the same to HHH after the bell

^^^ not been paying attention the last 15 years

Jericho cuts a promo slating Canada and which Canadian hero comes out to interrupt?

Jack Swagger. Aye.

XD

Ambrose hhh was quality. Natty vs Charlotte pretty good too, didn't really pay much attention to the other matches. The nxt tag match seemed pretty decent.

They really need a title change in one of these though. Just to show that it might actually happen.

Just watched this after a failed attempt last night (pished after a stagger & fell asleep). Natalia vs Charlotte was decent. Way overdue to have a proper women's championship again as they're having proper matches and the whole "diva" thing is just cringeworthy. 

For the Brock match, wasn't he actually meant to be facing Bray or did I miss something? Just chucked Harper about for a few mins as Wyatt looked on.

Main event got better halfway through. I know part of the Ambrose gimmick is that he's a bit mental but his selling of certain moves is pish. Just has a nonplussed look on his face. Inevitable result though at least they did it without any sort of interference which would have seemed obvious.

Did KO/Show not happen?

JamieStevenson, on 13 Mar 2016 - 11:11, said:

KO vs AJ Styles iron man match was on the other live event they were having.

Aye, 30 minutes. Unreal. Would have loved to have seen that on there.

The tag title match and main event were both really good. Most of the show was absolutely gash.

Just watched this after a failed attempt last night (pished after a stagger & fell asleep). Natalia vs Charlotte was decent. Way overdue to have a proper women's championship again as they're having proper matches and the whole "diva" thing is just cringeworthy.

For the Brock match, wasn't he actually meant to be facing Bray or did I miss something? Just chucked Harper about for a few mins as Wyatt looked on.

Main event got better halfway through. I know part of the Ambrose gimmick is that he's a bit mental but his selling of certain moves is pish. Just has a nonplussed look on his face. Inevitable result though at least they did it without any sort of interference which would have seemed obvious.

Did KO/Show not happen?

the whole wyatts thing was shite. It was meant to be Bray that was fighting, then it was him and Harper v Brock which had potential. Bray then tagged out straight away and appeared to totally shite it and left Harper to take a tanking. Unless it's going to lead to internal fighting among the wyatts then it was pretty shit.

I enjoyed the Ambrose and HHH fight.

Fony Titz, on 13 Mar 2016 - 22:04, said:

the whole wyatts thing was shite. It was meant to be Bray that was fighting, then it was him and Harper v Brock which had potential. Bray then tagged out straight away and appeared to totally shite it and left Harper to take a tanking. Unless it's going to lead to internal fighting among the wyatts then it was pretty shit.

I reckon they're leaving Wyatt/Brock until after Mania, so they're continuing the rivalry as it is.

Decent show. There was quite a bit of filler on it (skipped Jericho's match and the Charlotte fight) but the tag-team match was really good and Ambrose came out of the main event looking like a million bucks. What they do with Roman Reigns after that kind of performance, God only knows, but there's no way he'll make the same kind of connection as his "brother".

I thought it was a pretty good show for what it was.  It was never really going to have anything relevatory, just a chance to get something original on the network and showcase a few feuds that probably won't happen (Ambrose/HHH, Wyatt/Lesnar maybe) and a few matches that they could just put on with no build and let people have fun.

The tag team title match was alright - nothing particularly brilliant about it, but nothing that would make it a bad match.  Apart from almost killing Kofi in a pretty bad botch.   NXT tag match was better IMO, will be good to have Enzo and Cass up on the main roster, which is surely imminent. 

Jericho's promo was...interesting.  A proper heel one that sometimes strayed into tired cliche (you know who's bad?  Your local sports team!) but he got some proper heat.  The comment about Bret Hart was right on the edge.  The match after didn't really live up to it.  Could they not have had Zayn come out and face him instead?  I know you're trying to make Jericho look strong, but when you run down a particular city/country, it makes more sense to bring out someone from that city/country.  Particularly when the guy you do bring out.  Like them coming to the Hydro, running down Glasgow, and then Neville coming out.

The Wyatt match was a travesty, but sounds like he's carrying an injury so wasn't clear to take bumps.  I would've just frantically found him someone else to wrestle rather than what they did.  In Kayfabe, Wyatt looks as weak as he has been for doing that.

The main event was pretty good, and they managed to make me think for about half a second that Ambrose had actually done it.  Remember thinking that the pin looked very awkward as he was doing it.  I said that it was nailed on there would be interference, but they booked it much better than that.  Even though he won, HHH put Ambrose even further over.

Archived