Darts UK Open

Snakebite

Right here you go lads, proof that Snakebite copied all this WORD FOR WORD from elsewhere:

http://www.doublefinish.com/showthread.php?2397-UK-Open-Odds

So its ok for who ever wrote this to call people "mongs" and its clearly used in a derogatory manner.

Aye glad you have your priorities sorted and worry more about a name being used to credit this shite than using offensive discriminatory language.

For shame

So its ok for who ever wrote this to call people "mongs" and its clearly used in a derogatory manner.

Aye glad you have your priorities sorted and worry more about a name being used to credit this shite than using offensive discriminatory language.

For shame

Deflect, deflect!!!

I'm surprised at you lot. Here was me thinking that you would be utterly embarrassed that one of your lot was taking tips from an Englishman and passing them off as his own. I thought you'd be hanging him out to dry.

That's the Scots for you though. Just happy to keep living off the English name.

Shame.

I'm surprised at you lot. Here was me thinking that you would be utterly embarrassed that one of your lot was taking tips from an Englishman and passing them off as his own. I thought you'd be hanging him out to dry.

That's the Scots for you though. Just happy to keep living off the English name.

Shame.

Thats_plenty.jpg

Shame.

If your tips hadn't lost them money they may have welcomed you differently.

Shame.

Calling people 'mongs' and now being racist to Scottish people.

Stay classy.

Archived