Newtongrange star

b on the star

On 01/03/2017 at 17:57, Exadmirer said:

4 days to make your 4th post. 

A name with 4 words.

Just a shot in the dark at your favourite number!

By the way with grammar like that you sound a bit like the toffee fan or Benny the fish supper from down the road.

The club ain't doomed. Either come up with something possitive or piss off down the road and watch a club that's doomed.

Decided to go on a spying mission for Nitten today at the Dalkeith v Tranent game. Well not exactly, but the way your season is going.....

Tranent won 1-0. There is quite a gulf between the standard of this game, versus a super league match, so at least if Nitten do go down, and I hope you don't, there is a chance that if you play to your capabilities, you might avoid a second consecutive relegation next year! 

Nitten, probably = d??med. In case guessing the missing letters is tricky to resolve, I'll give you a clue. The two vowels are very similar to the number of goals that Nitten got today.

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, brycey said:

premier leegue gonna b shit hot nxt seeson wae the hoose n nitten pooshin fir promoshun lol

Brycey, am sure with JC at the helm, and once he gets more managerial experience, promoshun strait back up tae the super leegue will be nae bother tae the hoose!

MTH

Guest brycey
3 hours ago, Toffee fan said:

Brycey, am sure with JC at the helm, and once he gets more managerial experience, promoshun strait back up tae the super leegue will be nae bother tae the hoose!

MTH

guid tae c weer oan the same wavelength brother a meen its nae shock weer gon doon but if durty nitten jine us its a toatal cattasstropthy fir the club alas lol

On 01/03/2017 at 17:57, Exadmirer said:

4 days to make your 4th post. 

A name with 4 words.

Just a shot in the dark at your favourite number!

By the way with grammar like that you sound a bit like the toffee fan or Benny the fish supper from down the road.

The club ain't doomed. Either come up with something possitive or piss off down the road and watch a club that's doomed.

Please help me out Exadmirer; or maybe I should go to my doctor,as I seem to be having a major memory lapse?

Did you not write something close to a 10 page poem a few weeks ago, or have I just dreamt that ever happened? Maybe you weren't happy as it didn't rhyme or there were too many spelling mistakes that weren't so possitive?

Another thing - who or what are you an exadmirer of?

On Sunday, March 12, 2017 at 02:29, brycey said:

premier leegue gonna b shit hot nxt seeson wae the hoose n nitten pooshin fir promoshun lol

Surprised at you brycey, less than a year ago we were enjoying a pint in St Andrews before your team performed the great escape. A lot of folk negative on pie and bovril but there are still plenty of points to be won. Twists and turns for sure 

Guest brycey
23 hours ago, The Faceman said:

Surprised at you brycey, less than a year ago we were enjoying a pint in St Andrews before your team performed the great escape. A lot of folk negative on pie and bovril but there are still plenty of points to be won. Twists and turns for sure 

hardly watch junior fitba noo buddy tbh am intae the reel breed n butter stuff amateur fitba n lovin it plenty goals crackin games lads hoo get stuck in n show reel commitment n banter that's richt oot the top drawer n jist fir the record a hope nitten dae go doon cood never staund thae fekkers lol

53 minutes ago, brycey said:

hardly watch junior fitba noo buddy tbh am intae the reel breed n butter stuff amateur fitba n lovin it plenty goals crackin games lads hoo get stuck in n show reel commitment n banter that's richt oot the top drawer n jist fir the record a hope nitten dae go doon cood never staund thae fekkers lol

Seen 94 games after tonight, watched alot of amateur last season. I'm with you on the goals and games but too many games called off for teams no turning up or refs missing. Doesn't do much for me but some great players who play there for the reasons you watch it. 

On 14/03/2017 at 22:07, The Faceman said:

I'm interested to hear your positive views on your team this year Faceman. Not many games left to save your season.

36 minutes ago, The Faceman said:

Which team?

Well you are involved with Newtongrange Star and this is the Newtongrange page, so didn't think that my question was in doubt.

However, if you are referring to Cowdenbeath, I don't even know if they have a page on Pie and Bovril, as I am interested in Junior football. And as you don't come to Olivebank much these days - not sure why I would ask you about my team?

Archived