Newtongrange star

b on the star

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

30. So from what you are saying they had double the points this time last year. They were saved going down with last kick of the ball against Broughty. Not sure they have same strength this year, though for JC , I hope so.

Don't think Nitten will do it either and that's a shame as it is better for Musselburgh with less travel involved. However, you maybe right. Time will tell.

7 hours ago, Toffee fan said:

30. So from what you are saying they had double the points this time last year. They were saved going down with last kick of the ball against Broughty. Not sure they have same strength this year, though for JC , I hope so.

Don't think Nitten will do it either and that's a shame as it is better for Musselburgh with less travel involved. However, you maybe right. Time will tell.

Yeah by the end of April though.

Point is you can stick 5 wins together at any point and when the backs against the wall anything is possible.  Seen 2 of their last 3 games and they were excellent. They looked ok in the games I seen this year.

Looks like a double edged sword for the survivors this season. If the league stays the way it is trips to Kennoway, Forfar, Jeanfield, Lochee, Carnoustie Broughty.

Guest brycey

n tbh a did hae a wee trip tae nitten yesterday tae watch tynie v Portobello in the semi o the under 16s Scottish n a huv tae say the stadium n pitch wer lookin top drawer so credit where credits due

Guest brycey
On ‎26‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 17:43, Toffee fan said:

a hope ee dinna mind me sayin brother it wis st Andrews no brotty aye n a wis there n ended up oan the pitch at the end a canna run noo so a cantered oan insteed int it grate tae get a release like that efter ma nerves wer shreddit tae feck lol o aye n ma day endit wae a wee trip tae anstruther tae the best chippy oan the planit aye ees better believe it mon the hoose lol

Guest brycey
1 hour ago, gogsy said:

Aye and like the other rats you've left the sinking ship pretty early this season.

1 hour ago, brycey said:

lol

1 hour ago, brycey said:

a hope ee dinna mind me sayin brother it wis st Andrews no brotty aye n a wis there n ended up oan the pitch at the end a canna run noo so a cantered oan insteed int it grate tae get a release like that efter ma nerves wer shreddit tae feck lol o aye n ma day endit wae a wee trip tae anstruther tae the best chippy oan the planit aye ees better believe it mon the hoose lol

Yae are rite Brycey and why wid a argu wae a Hoose and Hoose amature supportr! lol. brotty wiz the wedensday and st Andrews was 3 days latr. Anyway yeahs still stayd up last year, but probs wilnae repeat it this year!' Naw luck.

24 minutes ago, Your time is up said:

Omg not even close to winning the on going nitten lottery do u think anyone will ever win it

The problem is its only 50p a line and not a great lot of people have a shot it was olso voted at agm that it goes to its won you should no this with you playing.

On 26/03/2017 at 16:58, The Faceman said:

Fauldhouse last season played 22 won 4 drawn 8 

Last 8 games won 5 drawn 1

Anything can happen. I hope it does!

33. Escape tomorrow from the league campaign Faceman. In the E o S qtr final, do you think The Burgh will beat Nitten by 3, 4, 5 or more?

Archived