Newtongrange star

b on the star

21 minutes ago, honestjon said:

True, but if you come from Dundee the three teams you would want to go done (travel distance only, there are all great clubs ) are Musselburgh , Fauldhouse and Newtongrange.

Can't argue with you on that point at all.

I get the feeling the Fife/Dundee teams are more geared up this season with improved training and better facilities able to attract even better players. 

Also I think they look at the bigger picture more the The Lothians teams. There are a few players moving round to improve squads where as in the past these teams would get weaker as the season went on. 

Still a way to go yet but sure 1 or 2 will be looking at those travel costs for next season unless as you say your from there.

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh dear. 
You have the same problem as 1 or 2 others on this site. Looking at other teams rather than concentrating on your own. 
Help and encourage your own team (if Bonnyrigg is your team) 
Don't fall into the trap that other posters have by looking over their shoulders and slating others. It hasn't worked for them and your team has more class than that.
You would be amazed how quick things can go against you when you take your eye off the ball. 

I'm interested in what you mean by your 1st comment. Surely people come in P&B to look/comment on their own teams as well as other teams?

8 hours ago, Toffee fan said:

I'm interested in what you mean by your 1st comment. Surely people come in P&B to look/comment on their own teams as well as other teams?

What I mean can be answered by looking at the majority of threads on the message board. They usually end up with posters from 2 teams (Lithgow & Boness) going at each other.

I get the free speech angle and folk can do what ever they want but some just come on to argue with each other. 

Bit like sportscene. You get 2 mins of some shitty game then half an hour of the old firm.

Turns loads of folk away.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 26/03/2017 at 04:52, Toffee fan said:

28!

Rubbish result for Musselburgh yesterday, but at least we still have a bit of breathing space and games in hand over the bottom three. 

Nitten probably needed a win at Camelon as running out of games to save your season.

On 26/03/2017 at 12:56, Toffee fan said:

I've had a few comments on the Musselburgh page about my 'betting skills';and rightly so! £5 lost, and no more rubbish tips from me for the rest of the season!

Not hopeful for Fauldhouse or Newtongrange for the rest of the season.  Both have won 3 games each having played 22 and 24 games each. Fauldhouse need a minimum of 4 wins from 8; probably more to even get to the play off position. Newtongrange need at least 3 wins out of 6 as well, and I can't see that happening.

My team need to start winning, but we have the players to get enough points to stay in the Super league next year.

Oh dear :whistle

Archived