Dundee v Hearts

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think I might go in the derry if tickets available. Go easy on any farmers you see, at least i know the words to the sash so if I'll fit in in either end.

You'd be as well getting a ticket for the Shed next week too while you're in there.

I know Smith and Souttar have done well recently but I can't help but be a bit nervous about a back four with three teenagers in it. I'd have been tempted to go with Augustyn for this one

I know Smith and Souttar have done well recently but I can't help but be a bit nervous about a back four with three teenagers in it. I'd have been tempted to go with Augustyn for this one

Can't break up Souttar and Ozturk after being involved in 3 clean sheets in a row. Should've played Oshaniwa imo,defensively he's sound enough and he's a natural left back. Don't like McGhee at LB at all, seems a bit cumbersome. Decent in the middle or the right but he seems to thibk about every touch at LB.

Can't break up Souttar and Ozturk after being involved in 3 clean sheets in a row. Should've played Oshaniwa imo,defensively he's sound enough and he's a natural left back. Don't like McGhee at LB at all, seems a bit cumbersome. Decent in the middle or the right but he seems to thibk about every touch at LB.

Maybe, but I don't think Augustyn did much wrong to fall out of the team and, without Rossi beside him, Souttar might find it more difficult. It's not a back 4 with much aerial presence either.

I wouldn't expect that team to provide much excitement in an attacking sense either, although it sounds like we've started well.

Archived