Dundee United v the Holders/Hibsers

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm not as confident as I was but we seem to still be doing quite good in the cups despite our bad form.

Should be quite a good game, can see there being a few goals.

There will be with out rezzie keeper in goals. Hopefully can't be that worse than Oxley.

West Stand for United sold out

Must just be initial allocation? No way we've sold ~12,000 for a Hampden semi v Hibs, surely...

EDIT: seems like we were given 10,500 tickets spread across the North, West and South stands. Image there's still plenty left for the North and South.

Can't say I'm very enthused for this. If we do scrape a win, I really don't fancy us against (probably) Celtic. They're very beatable for a certain type of team (the way County played against both us and them e.g) but I don't see it for this Hibs team. We're incapable of playing on the counter and won't control the game like we do when we're playing well.

It's either two quick Hampden defeats against smaller clubs in sequence or a month of waiting to almost certainly lose in May. 

Buzzing. <_<

Must just be initial allocation? No way we've sold ~12,000 for a Hampden semi v Hibs, surely...

EDIT: seems like we were given 10,500 tickets spread across the North, West and South stands. Image there's still plenty left for the North and South.

yeah the initial allocation

Archived