ICT v Accies

Don't have any confidence going into this. We really have nothing up front and our midfield has been non-existent of late. Crawford and Kurtaj have created nothing. I didn't expect much the last time we were up here but, even then, we had just beaten United 4-0 the week before.

I think he needs to deviate from the 5 at the back and drop Crawford too but Ziggy is much better at CB and Lyon isn't a RB. Brophy for Morris with Docherty behind him and Imrie and Kurtaj on the wings would be my preferred option with Gills and MacKinnon making up the 5 in midfield but it won't happen.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Caley can break down our defensive formation they win the game with ease , only hope is a set-piece to get something , Canning to say "we were the better team" , he has lost the plot but knows results do matter to him as he will never be sacked .

Sounds like this could be a good game to miss by the sounds of things which is unfortunately what I'll be doing. However I am sure I remember something about a ticketing promotion for this game - kids go free or something?

Based on what the Hamilton fans are saying it looks like Accies will sit back and defend whilst ICT will pass the ball sideways a lot not really showing any ability to break down the Hamilton defence. Suspect a 0 - 0 might be on the cards. We've got Saint Johnstone first tomorrow night but hopefully by the weekend the likes of Vincent and Meekings might be back in contention which would be massive boost for us simply for the opportunity to change things around a bit more given how few options we have to tinker with the squad.

Sounds like this could be a good game to miss by the sounds of things which is unfortunately what I'll be doing. However I am sure I remember something about a ticketing promotion for this game - kids go free or something?

Based on what the Hamilton fans are saying it looks like Accies will sit back and defend whilst ICT will pass the ball sideways a lot not really showing any ability to break down the Hamilton defence. Suspect a 0 - 0 might be on the cards. We've got Saint Johnstone first tomorrow night but hopefully by the weekend the likes of Vincent and Meekings might be back in contention which would be massive boost for us simply for the opportunity to change things around a bit more given how few options we have to tinker with the squad.

There certainly was the last time which was a huge relief. If they repeat it then that would be fantastic considering spending money to watch Accies is pretty soul-destroying.

We'll end up winning this one. Whenever Canning's under pressure from the fans, he seems to get a flukey win to take the heat off him before returning to the same shite the following week.

I'd take that. Any win will do. We're desperate for anything, at the moment, so anything that'll keep us up. As long as Canning isn't here come August which he will be :(

Crawford not even on the bench which is what I would have done, in fact I'd have told him to go on holiday for a week to recharge his batteries. Hopefully he'll come back in some better form. Onus on Gillespie and Docherty to step up to the plate. Still not enough threat up front but we do have three forwards on the bench. :-o

Archived