Mark Warburton

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thankfully there is a World outside Pie and Bovril if only you would join it you would feel so much better about yourself. All that hatred just cant be good for you. One of the great things about Follow Following Rangers through their journey was to meet supporters of all clubs up and down the country and to be welcomed by the vast majority. It shows how completely unrepresentative the Ps and Ds of Pie and Bovril are.

:lol:  what a lot of shite you spout.

Thankfully there is a World outside Pie and Bovril if only you would join it you would feel so much better about yourself. All that hatred just cant be good for you. One of the great things about Follow Following Rangers through their journey was to meet supporters of all clubs up and down the country and to be welcomed by the vast majority. It shows how completely unrepresentative the Ps and Ds of Pie and Bovril are.

No8 the banned homophobic racist bigot.......talking about hatred with his alias

account.....ffs whit a clown

Fans of other Clubs treasure their windows.

I can only speak for myself, and I think you've maybe misunderstood what I said, but I'm only interested in the Championship at the moment (not just Rangers).

I could tell you more about the current Raith Rovers team than Celtic's.

Anything outside the league Rangers are competing in is not of much interest to me. The same applied when Rangers were in the 3rd Division and League One.

I think you're detracting from the point I was making though, and that's that some of us don't believe Warburton is the messiah. In a way I was agreeing with you but you've still tried to turn it into an argument.

Probably not - but he has done the job that he was tasked and for that he deserves the plaudits.  Some of the football produced has been great to watch (and some not) but over the season he has produced. 

Next season will tell it's own story - as personally have always felt we concede too many goals and at a higher level this could be more of an issue than this season where we will face better quality teams who will punish our style.

Unbelievable. There is only one manager that comes anywhere close to Warburton and that is Stubbs. Finalists in both domestic cup finals..OK loses both finals but still got his team there.

Houston has done nothing of note this season...NOTHING. What was the score when Houstons Falkirk played Premier opposition? Compare that to the record Warburton and Stubbs teams have against Premier opposition.

Only an obsessed diddy would try and play down the success of Rangers and Hibs.

And only a raving simpleton would ignore the notion of relative resources, so everything in this discussion is in order and as it should be.

Do carry on.

Archived