Mark Warburton

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fair enough.

I think it very fair to say though, that the resulting liquidation of Rangers FC was at the very top of the tits-up scale.

That's one view, chap.  I really don't want to milk this Rangers/Hibs comparison, though.  I think we're both more mature than that.

Er no...

I'm talking about when you changed company after not playing for two years.

Then started up again....

Do you know your history?

I'm convinced you can't read.

Take the principles in my post, which are very clear, and ponder it. Decide whether Hibs going out of business and re-forming in their early years matters to me.

Isn't there a Hibs player in the squad?....

Anyway's, Wallace is the best left back available to Strachan but I don't think too many Rangers fans will be that bothered not having any of their players in the squad.

I've no idea what discussion has followed but this is the last unread post I had in the thread

Wallace better than Robertson :lol:

I'm convinced you can't read.

Take the principles in my post, which are very clear, and ponder it. Decide whether Hibs going out of business and re-forming in their early years matters to me.

I don't think so...

for the same reason I don't believe a Hibs fan would be obsessed about Rangers...

Oh wait....

Yes, clearly i'm obsessed. I'll give you that.

Now, will you admit your delusion?

Thank you.

You're obsessed about another club....check.

Now, what is my delusion?

Thank you.

That's fine that you believe that. In keeping with the most obvious belief that you have, it is an untruth but gives you comfort.

As for your delusion? Well, it's the central and most hotly debated topic of this forum. I don't need to define it. Not even to you.

That's fine that you believe that. In keeping with the most obvious belief that you have, it is an untruth but gives you comfort.

As for your delusion? Well, it's the central and most hotly debated topic of this forum. I don't need to define it. Not even to you.

Is my delusion I'll get married to Johnny Depp?

If not, explain and justify.

Thank you.

Your deluded about all creditors under 10k being paid. Only debts left are to HMRC.

Oh and a couple of accounting firms.

I am not even sure that deluded covers it. Simple may be more relevant word.

Why is he head and shoulders above, say, Allan Johnston?  Dunfermline are 15 points ahead of their nearest opposition.

He even had to rely on automatic promotion, the establishment helping oot sevco again.

He even had to rely on automatic promotion, the establishment helping oot sevco again.

You don't 'rely' on automatic promotion: you try to 'achieve' it.  Just you keep repeating it like it's some kind of neologism, though: shows you up for the dinosaur you are.

None of which answers the question.  It was nice of you to step in to help a damsel in distress but why is Warburton's achievement head and shoulders above that of any other manager winning his league?

You don't 'rely' on automatic promotion: you try to 'achieve' it.  Just you keep repeating it like it's some kind of neologism, though: shows you up for the dinosaur you are.

None of which answers the question.  It was nice of you to step in to help a damsel in distress but why is Warburton's achievement head and shoulders above that of any other manager winning his league?

Neologism?

You lost me there chief.

Archived