Mark Warburton

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aye, there is, and Jackson Irvine had him in his pocket on Sunday.

:blink:  ?? 

I never watched the game but I'll take your word for it.

However, the selection of McGinn rules out the theory no Rangers players were selected due to competing against the Dumbarton's and the Alloa's. 

Strachan clearly doesn't think any of the Rangers players are better than the one's he chose. That's fine, but also understandable why people would be surprised when you compare them to some of the players who were selected instead.

I never watched the game but I'll take your word for it.

However, the selection of McGinn rules out the theory no Rangers players were selected due to competing against the Dumbarton's and the Alloa's. 

Strachan clearly doesn't think any of the Rangers players are better than the one's he chose. That's fine, but also understandable why people would be surprised when you compare them to some of the players who were selected instead.

That's actually fair enough.

Do you have any links to these quotes?  I'm not saying you're making it up but a google of 'Tom English Mark Warburton top 4' doesn't throw up anything obvious.  Nor does a similar search against Britney.

I'd like to read the articles, just to get the context.

Would the freely available Radio Scotland Podcast be enough?

If so...find it and listen to it.

Am sure warburton will struggle to sleep tonight knowing that clipboard dhave does not find his nashers up to standard

Of many anti-rangers posts I have to say that's up there.....

The most bizarre element being Warburton has perfectly fine teeth.

For someone to criticise his appearance when going to head to head with Alan Stubbs of all people :lol:

Of many anti-rangers posts I have to say that's up there.....

The most bizarre element being Warburton has perfectly fine teeth.

For someone to criticise his appearance when going to head to head with Alan Stubbs of all people :lol:

Slagging someone's teeth = Anti-Rangers.

Am sure warburton will struggle to sleep tonight knowing that clipboard dhave does not find his nashers up to standard

Nory must think that he resembles George clooney.

Archived