Mark Warburton

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wallace would only be 4th choice left back anyway.

After Robertson I would rate Shinnie and Teirney before him.

Marauding down the left flank against Alloa and Dumbarton does not make Wallace a contender for a Scotland place. 

I can't ever remember a Scottish Rangers player getting booed by the TA.

" Midfielder Ian Black insists being booed by a section of Scotland supporters did not take the shine off his international debut."

Hiya Jackanory. I'm sure you were there with your clipboard so why don't you enlighten us?

Be a nice little bear and tell us why Bazza was boo'd.

Havent been to a Scotland game since Berti was in charge. A midweek friendly against Switzerland(?).

Wallace would only be 4th choice left back anyway.

After Robertson I would rate Shinnie and Teirney before him.

Marauding down the left flank against Alloa and Dumbarton does not make Wallace a contender for a Scotland place. 

Isn't there a Hibs player in the squad?....

Anyway's, Wallace is the best left back available to Strachan but I don't think too many Rangers fans will be that bothered not having any of their players in the squad.

You're right, Barry Ferguson was treated with admirable deference by the 'Tartan Army'.

There are a lot of fannies in the self-styled Tartan Army.

The stick that Barry Ferguson received however, was entirely justified, by his pathetic, embarrassing antics.

Isn't there a Hibs player in the squad?....

Anyway's, Wallace is the best left back available to Strachan but I don't think too many Rangers fans will be that bothered not having any of their players in the squad.

Wallace is not the best left back available to Strachan.

Back on topic:

The esteemed Irish pundit Tom English (clearly better than any Scottish pundit) that is a radio Scotland favourite...says mark Warburton is in his top 4 managers of the year. "Good manager, intelligent man, great footballing style"  "Top 4"

Furthermore, Graham Speirs (another radio Scotland favourite) has him in his top 4 as well. "Built a team from nothing" "They now look a serious threat to anyone in Scottish football" "Top 4"

Well done Mark! You might get top 4!

That faint praise must be killing you......or not.

1173179480.jpg

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/scotland/19281821

There's one.

Guy booed onto the pitch on his Scotland debut.

Fair enough.

I could have sworn he was a Hearts player at the time - my mistake.

He had indeed just joined Rangers and that debut came two months before their first away win in the bottom tier and a month before we put them out the Ramsden's.

Fair enough. I could have sworn he was a Hearts player at the time - my mistake. He had indeed just joined Rangers and that debut came two months before their first away win in the bottom tier and a month before we put them out the Ramsden's.

You asked.

I gave,

Thanks for acknowledging it's truth.

Sad i had to prove it.

You asked.

I gave,

Thanks for acknowledging it's truth.

Sad i had to prove it.

I know. Imagine not taking something you said at face value, given your faultless track record.

So sorry.

Quick tip: Don't let Kincardine see that apostrophe.

I know. Imagine not taking something you said at face value, given your faultless track record.

So sorry.

Quick tip: Don't let Kincardine see that apostrophe.

Don't worry about saving face, I agree.

I've already said thank you.

You did a good thing.

Archived