Mark Warburton

Well come on.

The guy just said he comes home from work to a full house. I'm assuming he means his family.

And yet he needs to compare himself with some anonymous person on a football forum, probably someone he's never met before, in order to feel good about himself?

It's even more painful now than it was 20 minutes ago.

I didn't say that,. Why do you insist on repeatedly lying?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Toe curling cringefest from Nory tonight, for the love of God lock this thread.

Were you one of the hundreds that left on full time? If so, I'm not surprised you want the thread closed.

Still waiting on what dave thinks makes him a better person than me , I asked him nicely and everything

Work it out for yourself. Im getting bored of playing with you.

If I can give you some advice, next time you feel like biting, just walk away for 10 minutes.

Oh and if you put out another begging note for back up and BiS and McRuffian show up, again, god help you.

Work it out for yourself. Im getting bored of playing with you.

If I can give you some advice, next time you feel like biting, just walk away for 10 minutes.

Oh and if you put out another begging note for back up and BiS and McRuffian show up, again, god help you.

Is that it ?it was one of my diddy bingo predictions wasn't it? al go for the let Yer club die line , that seems to be the diddy go to these days

Is that it ?it was one of my diddy bingo predictions wasn't it? al go for the let Yer club die line , that seems to be the diddy go to these days

Yup, that's it for tonight. I'll let you be on your way now.

A bigot apologist though, what an admission from you.

Is that him away feeling suitably superior?

His wife & weans will be aw proud knowing that he's spent the entire night thinking he's bested some random internet personas with fabricated shite.

Good on them.

he is probably away to dream some more about Rangers

Yes , and I certainly didn't notice a huge influx of people leaving ,

Starkly poetic, bluey.  Shakespearean, even, where fair is foul and foul is fair. - or perhaps hinting at the dualism in St John's Gospel.  "The light shines in darkness but the darkness hasn't mastered it"

What a poetic lot we Sevco fans are!

Starkly poetic, bluey.  Shakespearean, even, where fair is foul and foul is fair. - or perhaps hinting at the dualism in St John's Gospel.  "The light shines in darkness but the darkness hasn't mastered it"

What a poetic lot we Sevco fans are!

You're right.

It would have been quite clever, if fb was quite clever.

Archived