Mark Warburton

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get the hatred out. You will feel better for it Given time we will be able to ween you off the corduroy trousers and woolly jumpers.

Tough one this stereotype game. But I suppose I'd rather wear corduroy and wooly jumpers than be a filthy hate filled racist and religious bigot like yourself.

Tell us about your manager of the year again. How many games has his team lost in the league, now?

No8 the banned homophobic racist bigot.......talking about hatred with his alias

account.....ffs whit a clown

Who What Where.

Hope you enjoyed Hampden. I had a great time in the North Stand. The look of disbelief on the faces of the Celtic support was a joy. 'But they said they were deid!!!

Tough one this stereotype game. But I suppose I'd rather wear corduroy and wooly jumpers than be a filthy hate filled racist and religious bigot like yourself.

Tell us about your manager of the year again. How many games has his team lost in the league, now?

Regarding your first point. Maybe you are right but I would rather be a well balanced individual without the corduroys. Just personal taste.

As for the second point none of any note. St Johnstone game was the only blip and that result was a little freakish as Rangers dominated the game.

Maybe you just take this place a bit too seriously, just a suggestion or perhaps an observation, cannot decide which.

Jesus Ted, are you really reduced to this rubbish again?

Unable to offer an answer to the question, you just pipe up about people taking the site too seriously.

How embarrassing for you.

To think we beat Celtic twice, without penalty kick deciders, whilst in the second tier. With the world beating managers Pele Paterson and Robbo Robertson. Went really far those boys did.

Who What Where.

Hope you enjoyed Hampden. I had a great time in the North Stand. The look of disbelief on the faces of the Celtic support was a joy. 'But they said they were deid!!!

This alias account has lasted quite well 8.....how much longer do you think you will get out it before a nice mod comes along and bans you again???

Remember you used to say you would never have an alias account if you ever got banned.....

Whit a fkn loser LOL.

This alias account has lasted quite well 8.....how much longer do you think you will get out it before a nice mod comes along and bans you again???

Remember you used to say you would never have an alias account if you ever got banned.....

Whit a fkn loser LOL.

Who What Where?

Archived