Mark Warburton

yawn, if you cant be bothered googling it you are a lazy tosser, that says it all as usual i have provided plenty evidence to back up what i said and the people who are claiming that it wasnt in the accounts have provided none 8)

plenty evidence? a newspaper article. 

who's claiming it wasnt in the accounts?

all i'm asking you to do is back up your claim that Rangers declared the use of EBTs. Just show us the detail they went into when "declaring EBTs".

I think we all know the reason you are shiting out of providing any credible evidence is because the level at which you infer they were declared doesn't actually reflect what the club accounts listed.

The way you are going on suggests rangers listed all the players and the amounts paid. which any sane person would accept as a declaration.

Printing (EBTS: £X) is hardly a declaration.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yawn, if you cant be bothered googling it you are a lazy tosser, that says it all as usual i have provided plenty evidence to back up what i said and the people who are claiming that it wasnt in the accounts have provided none 8)

This is just silly now mate.

You should probably give it all a rest.

Whether or not it got a mention in the accounts is utterly immaterial.

plenty evidence? a newspaper article. 

who's claiming it wasnt in the accounts?

all i'm asking you to do is back up your claim that Rangers declared the use of EBTs. Just show us the detail they went into when "declaring EBTs".

I think we all know the reason you are shiting out of providing any credible evidence is because the level at which you infer they were declared doesn't actually reflect what the club accounts listed.

The way you are going on suggests rangers listed all the players and the amounts paid. which any sane person would accept as a declaration.

Printing (EBTS: £X) is hardly a declaration.

a newspaper and the bbc were the two examples i used, the bbc states ebts were declared in the accounts so they have accepted it as a declaration, the evidence i have provided is at the same level as is accepted when anyone is having a go at us, so i dont see why i should go the extra mile when none of you lot bother

heres another from the herald highlighting one year from the accounts

2006: The club's annual report reveals a £9.2million "contribution to employee trusts", the high point of the payments. The sum was included in staff costs of £28million.

This is just silly now mate. You should probably give it all a rest. Whether or not it got a mention in the accounts is utterly immaterial.

like 99.9% of the posts n the rangers in the championship section then

a newspaper and the bbc were the two examples i used, the bbc states ebts were declared in the accounts so they have accepted it as a declaration, the evidence i have provided is at the same level as is accepted when anyone is having a go at us, so i dont see why i should go the extra mile when none of you lot bother

heres another from the herald highlighting one year from the accounts

2006: The club's annual report reveals a £9.2million "contribution to employee trusts", the high point of the payments. The sum was included in staff costs of £28million.

So you went to the effort of finding another news item, but refuse to provide a copy of the actual accounts?

I think we can leave it at that.

So you went to the effort of finding another news item, but refuse to provide a copy of the actual accounts?

I think we can leave it at that.

To be fair, he's probably having the same difficulty in providing a copy of the accounts as everyone else.

Fixating on such a thing however, merely feeds his delusion that such a thing is remotely relevant.

http://www.gersnetonline.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?1681-Rangers-AGM-Minutes

Rangers 2006 agm minutes.

Count how many times they use the term Company.

Well indeed.

And that wasn't just a question of people being careless with terminology.

Rather, it was a reflection of the terms 'club' and 'company' being seen as unequivocally synonymous at the time.

I needn't say that Rangers completely died in 2012.

Similarly though, the notion that liquidation was an irrelevance in terms of continuation is fanciful in the extreme.

To be fair, he's probably having the same difficulty in providing a copy of the accounts as everyone else.Fixating on such a thing however, merely feeds his delusion that such a thing is remotely relevant.

There is no issue in finding the accounts for the EBT years. I can confirm that Rangers did declare payments into EBTs each year. There was no detail provided on who the recipients were. You could have concluded that anything from 0 to 100% went to the playing staff. Since these payments are not itemised then I think it is fair to say that the disclosure was not sufficient for the SFA to identify that these were payments to players that exceeded the amounts specified in individual lodged registrations.

There is no issue in finding the accounts for the EBT years. I can confirm that Rangers did declare payments into EBTs each year. There was no detail provided on who the recipients were. You could have concluded that anything from 0 to 100% went to the playing staff. Since these payments are not itemised then I think it is fair to say that the disclosure was not sufficient for the SFA to identify that these were payments to players that exceeded the amounts specified in individual lodged registrations.

10 million was declared as ebts in 2006 out of a total 30 million wage bill, it was obvious it was going to the players, do you think the accountants that the sfa employ to look over these things would struggle to work it out?

Been done to death, chappy.  There really nothing new neither you nor yours will discover here.  Do what almost all the P&B Sellick fans have done and move on.

10 million was declared as ebts in 2006 out of a total 30 million wage bill, it was obvious it was going to the players, do you think the accountants that the sfa employ to look over these things would struggle to work it out?

At least you acknowledge the club hid who they were paying via ebts when they published the accounts.

Baby steps.

And yet when the players were registered to take part in football competitions, totally false information was given regarding how much they were getting paid.

An unprecedented breach of registration rules that received a grossly inadequate penalty.

Banjo kid, Wisbite, Stritchy, Dhave, none of this has anything to do with Mark Warburton, unless you think he has a magic EBT tucked away somewhere, kindly take it to the home of such discussion, your beloved BRALT.

Been done to death, chappy. There really nothing new neither you nor yours will discover here. Do what almost all the P&B Sellick fans have done and move on.

Missing some names off that list. I wonder if this was also just an administrative error?

Archived