Mark Warburton

What 'stuns' you matters not a jot.  The titles were won fairly and no rewriting of history by those with perverse agendas and with more hatred for Rangers than love for their own club matters.

Why do you suppose a lack of love for my own club?

The titles were not won fairly. They are retained on a technicality.

Imagine wanting them on such a basis.

God, what shame.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What 'stuns' you matters not a jot. The titles were won fairly and no rewriting of history by those with perverse agendas and with more hatred for Rangers than love for their own club matters.

The titles were achieved unfairly.

Just back from hospital, mother and baby doing well, Dad is chuffed to bits ;)

Grandad, grandad, we love you ;)

The Clive Dunn of the Rangers threads and, of course, they really don't like it up 'um.

Wee bear or bearette* Teds?

*I know some may call it 'cub' but it's the same thing so don't snipe.

It very specifically says that rules were breached. What do you think the fine was for?

The players were however not deemed ineligible, because they could not apparently be rendered so retrospectively.

Do you really hate reading stuff for yourself, that much Bennett?

I said that the payments did not breach any rules, stop putting words in my mouth Cletus.

The players were properly registered © Sandy bryson SFA. Rules are rules Cletus.

I said that the payments did not breach any rules, stop putting words in my mouth Cletus.

The players were properly registered © Sandy bryson SFA. Rules are rules Cletus.

But the side letters to conceal the payments did.

It's like a bank robber claiming no wrongdoing, because the getaway car stuck to the speed limit.

But the side letters to conceal the payments did.

It's like a bank robber claiming no wrongdoing, because the getaway car stuck to the speed limit.

No it's like a simple administrative error.

No it's like a simple administrative error.

But it's not one, as you've previously acknowledged.

You've said that the payments were clearly wages, as opposed to loans. The very existence of side letters establishes that this was utterly calculated and certainly not done in error.

I don't think anyone other than your good self would try to claim anything of the sort.

But it's not one, as you've previously acknowledged.

You've said that the payments were clearly wages, as opposed to loans. The very existence of side letters establishes that this was utterly calculated and certainly not done in error.

I don't think anyone other than your good self would try to claim anything of the sort.

B B B B but Bennett said lol

We all know what it was and that isn't the point, as the eminent William Nimmo Smith's said it was wrongly administrated.

B B B B but Bennett said lol

We all know what it was and that isn't the point, as the eminent William Nimmo Smith's said it was wrongly administrated.

It was not an administrative error as you claimed.

It was a deliberate act of deceit.

You know it perfectly well.

Ibrox or parkhead, my point remains.

Have you made an actual point?  I'll break out the cigars, dancing girls and champagne for this event.

Go on then, chappy, tell us the first point you've ever made in your tawdry history on P&B.

What sort of parent or guardian would promote sectarianism and bigotry to a child ?

It's simple even for an arsehole like you.

Well that's the cigars back in the humidour, the champagne back on the wine rack and the dancing girls donning their tracky-bottoms.

I'd hoped you'd say something interesting but it's the same derivative shite.  You really are a damp squid.

Why do you suppose a lack of love for my own club? The titles were not won fairly. They are retained on a technicality. Imagine wanting them on such a basis. God, what shame.

If there was no sporting advantage as the case decided then they were won fairly.  A bottom feeder 'supporter' of Queen of the South doesn't alter history.

Went a bit off topic it seems.

Can I bring it back?

Seems Mark is saying today he's just about got three signing targets over the line for next season...one of which is surely Rossiter of Liverpool.

Perhaps McParland deserves credit for that.....

Looks to be a good player.

Archived