Mark Warburton

Went a bit off topic it seems.

Can I bring it back?

Seems Mark is saying today he's just about got three signing targets over the line for next season...one of which is surely Rossiter of Liverpool.

Perhaps McParland deserves credit for that.....

Looks to be a good player.

Liverpool fans certainly seem perplexed he's moving.  He is the type of player we should be after, young and hungry ex-academy players who can't get a game because Liverpool etc got in another foreign import. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If there was no sporting advantage as the case decided then they were won fairly.  A bottom feeder 'supporter' of Queen of the South doesn't alter history.

The 'no sporting advantage' part has been widely ridiculed and indeed challenged in subsequent rulings on the big tax case.

Even then, LNS was only saying that the registration deceit did not in itself confer such an advantage. What it clearly did do though was attempt to conceal a method of paying players, that was designed to do just that.

What's with the "bottom feeder" stuff anyway? Why so quick to leap to infantile insult, when all I'm doing is discussing the issues?

Liverpool fans certainly seem perplexed he's moving.  He is the type of player we should be after, young and hungry ex-academy players who can't get a game because Liverpool etc got in another foreign import. 

Agreed.

From reading their forums he's a two-footed defensive midfielder who reads the game well and breaks up opposition attacks whilst initiating his own.

Exactly what we need.

From what I've seen, it's 50/50 from Pool fans on losing him but when you factor in the old "he's leaving us, he's crap" factor that all football supporters do then it seems this guy is really regarded as a loss.

Good bit of business......again....

The 'no sporting advantage' part has been widely ridiculed and indeed challenged in subsequent rulings on the big tax case. Even then, LNS was only saying that the registration deceit did not in itself confer such an advantage. What it clearly did do though was attempt to conceal a method of paying players, that was designed to do just that. What's with the "bottom feeder" stuff anyway? Why so quick to leap to infantile insult, when all I'm doing is discussing the issues?

Can I ask Monkey, as you have been so passionate.

How are you so emotionally affected by what happens to Rangers?

I find it strange.

The 'no sporting advantage' part has been widely ridiculed and indeed challenged in subsequent rulings on the big tax case. Even then, LNS was only saying that the registration deceit did not in itself confer such an advantage. What it clearly did do though was attempt to conceal a method of paying players, that was designed to do just that. What's with the "bottom feeder" stuff anyway? Why so quick to leap to infantile insult, when all I'm doing is discussing the issues?

Widely ridiculed by who?  A nobody like you?  Do you think your weasel words carry the same weight as LNS?

No No, genuine, birth was  sudden, 4 weeks early, thankfully all went well.

All of which has nothing to do with Warburton...unless you are going to tell us he is the father that you are referring to. ;)

Congratulations BTW. :P

You didn't.  I said, simply, that, "A duty of any team is to gain a sporting advantage.  This is absolutely why they exist."

Now what flaw is their in what I've just said?

There are rules and regulations for a reason.

;)

Right you are.  So nothing you can think of.  No surprise.

Stick to, "You make me sick.".  The Diddies are always on firmer ground when they show aggression rather than pretending they can talk sense.

You didn't. I said, simply, that, "A duty of any team is to gain a sporting advantage. This is absolutely why they exist."

Now what flaw is their in what I've just said?

I guess we can give Ben Johnson back his 1988 100m gold winners medal then.

Archived