Mark Warburton

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I almost wish I was no.8. He seems to have left a few posters in some state

If so it could never be any where near the levels of 'in some state' your fellow fans were when your club went bust. :lol:

You know Rangers are doing well when the regular haters are trying to play spot the previous username.

:lol:

......like this one, obviously broken. :rolleyes:

If so it could never be any where near the levels of 'in some state' your fellow fans were when your club went bust. :lol:

Ah but we are back now where we rightfully belong. Shame Petries Hibs and Thompsons United won't be there to welcome us. Karma

Ah but we are back now where we rightfully belong. Shame Petries Hibs and Thompsons United won't be there to welcome us. Karma

Relegation is actually just a part of football Bob, of competitive sport.

You struggle with the concept, don't you?

Rangers boss Mark Warburton admits he is "surprised" none of his players have merited a place in Gordon Strachan's Scotland squad.

Warburton’s fury at Strachan after he calls up Rangers stars Wallace and McKay

When was the last time a Rangers got relegated ?

I don't think it's ever happened.

In fact I think Rangers have only ever had one season in which they lost more games than they won - 1985/86.

Bob likes those odds and therefore supports them.

Relegation is actually just a part of football Bob, of competitive sport.You struggle with the concept, don't you?

Nope. I understand the concept. I also believe in Karma. You are OK though your club were one of the few who were sympathetic to our plight. We won't forget that. Cheers.

Nope. I understand the concept. I also believe in Karma. You are OK though your club were one of the few who were sympathetic to our plight. We won't forget that. Cheers.

Enemies of Rangers. 

Sink us and we will collectively concentrate our minds hard to sink your club. Rangers, a club where the fans have the power of thought over matter.

Shame it didn't extend to saving your club back in 2012. :lol:

I'll never forget it either.

A disgusting and shameful episode.

Archived