Queens Park vs Arbroath

QP late winner...better than sex. And, sadly, more frequent than sex.........

Galt much better, Mitchell superb, Duggan having an "on" day...solid performance all round and, yes, I would love a place for Bradley.

Some bizarre refereeing; not game-changing but some novel interpretations of the incidents in the game. No wonder there's unrest.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QP late winner...better than sex. And, sadly, more frequent than sex.........

Galt much better, Mitchell superb, Duggan having an "on" day...solid performance all round and, yes, I would love a place for Bradley.

Some bizarre refereeing; not game-changing but some novel interpretations of the incidents in the game. No wonder there's unrest.

Novel is one word for it. Corrupt would be another. Never an easy job and they're entitled to make mistakes as the players and coaches do. Yesterday's second half was an extraordinary series of events way beyond errors.

No complaints, as we deserved to lose, but it will be interesting to see whether the highlights confirm my suspicion that the last touch for the QP winning goal was offside...

My initial reaction was to have a wee look over at the linesman when it hit the net. The way the afternoon was going, I expected to see the flag in the air. 

My initial reaction was to have a wee look over at the linesman when it hit the net. The way the afternoon was going, I expected to see the flag in the air. 

Aye, he seemed to flag for everything and anything when we knocked the ball forward in the second half.

The last 15-20 minutes saw some of the most bizarre refereeing decisions I've ever seen.

We were really poor yesterday - a complete lack of threat in the final third or on the wings even though we did score from a cross. Terrible goal to lose the match. I don't understand why we don't have anyone covering the space on the edge of the box when the corner was initially headed away.

I couldn't make the game yesterday but I'm delighted to see we bounced back from Tuesday's disappointment. Credit to Gus for recognising Tuesday's formation didn't work and changing it and to the players for digging out 3 points.

Great ball from McLeish to pick him out, obviously something they’ve worked on at training lol Quality celebrations from the big man as well , you can see how much it meant to him ( and everyone)

Massive improvement from last Tuesday by simply going with a standard 4 at the back. Sometimes the most basic thing can give the whole team a solid foundation on which to perform. Mitchell and McLeish at full back did well, Galt was in his true position, and Woodsy was busy and involved throughout. I thought Bradley did well when he came on ( as did Hynes) but the problem for me is he hardly every does it when he starts. Maybe best to keep using him as an “impact†sub

Looking at the goal Arbroath got chopped off...really bizarre. The only thing I can think is he’s given it for the guy’s challenge on Berry but the ball was there to be won and nothing wrong with it for me. So we got lucky there but, f**k it, we’ll have it!

Yip agree, superb! Carter and Duggan have that tally combined and they are the strikers. Great overall performance from a midfielder, feel he defends well too if needed and very tricky going forward. Maybe more consistent performance last year but more goals this year!!

Archived