League Cup Champions v Scottish Cup Champions

check the nick of this helmet min

""

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1458381552.039010.jpg

Christ. Thant's someone taking the piss surely?  The term "gypo" has been well established as a racial term in these scenarios and what's the knife simble meant to mean, what a clown.

I'd say the worrying thing is that there's been a couple of retweets of it.  

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Phoned the club looking for a ticket for my sister. Guy said they had asked the police if they could house county fans in the away end because there was enough demand from us and Caley's ticket sales weren't great. Unsurprisingly the police told them no!

Phoned the club looking for a ticket for my sister. Guy said they had asked the police if they could house county fans in the away end because there was enough demand from us and Caley's ticket sales weren't great. Unsurprisingly the police told them no!

Is the northeast extension sold out then? Looked like there were a fair few left yesterday, unless the website takes ages to update.

Here's our team

Fon Williams

-----

Meekings

Warren

Devine

Tremarco

------

Tansey

Draper

Vigurs

Polworth

--------

Storey

Hughes

Bench - Esson, Ryan Williams, Foran, Roberts, Wedderburn, Horner, Danny Williams.

It could be that Storey plays wide rather than up front with Hughes or he plays off him so it's 4-4-1-1.

Things I don't like about that team

1) Danny Devine is starting.  He has cost us goals again and again this season, as we saw in midweek.  Our best centre back pairing is Meekings and Warren we should play those two.  in addition we are playing Meekings out of position to accomodate Devine.  We have Horner on the bench who has done OK at right back but more importantly he IS a right-back.

2) I think Jordan Roberts needs to be starting - he is strong and direct and has pace, all qualities we have been missing in attack.  He hasn't done much that I've seen but always seems first to be subbed and now dropped from the XI.  Hughes has done OK but we're going to be under pressure today and will probably have to play on the counter - Roberts would be much better for that.

3) He might not be fit but if we want to play with a targetman, start with Richie Foran.  He's a talisman and will work hard as well.

4) Lack of width in the midfield.  We might be playing on the counter and keeping our shape compact but having Vigurs and Polworth as the widest midfield players doesn't give us a lot of options.  If we are starting with a big man up front then having good attacking options wide is useful but we don't really have that with this XI.

Aside from that I'm feeling positive.

#TogetherWeBelieveTogetherWeWillSeethe

How did this happen?  :lol:

If County and ICT finish in different halves of the split then that's the first clean sweep of derby wins since ICT won four out of four in 1996/97 when we won the Third Division.

Fair play to Caley on a deserved win. Think it was a fairly even game until the first goal, with a great counter. Didn't really see what happened for the second one, third was a beautiful  curling shot, despite handling the ball first.

Heard some of the team had a virus, which will be why Woods and Graham were missing. I guess that's why Davies came off halftime as he didn't look injured.

Irvine took a sore one and got onto the team bus in crutches.

Wow.  I think the last weeks sums up Ross County under McIntyre.  Sublime to ridiculous and back again. 

I think Caley should thank Ross County for keeping them in the league this year.  Our gift of points to you will have helped your cause greatly.  Hopefully the next time we play Caley will be next season.

How did this happen?  :lol:

If County and ICT finish in different halves of the split then that's the first clean sweep of derby wins since ICT won four out of four in 1996/97 when we won the Third Division.

County might still finish in top six so we should have another Derby to come this season.

Archived