Motherwell v Aberdeen

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Celtic will drop further points. They're fucking rotten.

Is that the best you can do?

I reckon your own team will drop more. But your only interested in what we will drop, like your buddy standdfree, posting on a celtic thread minutes before the end of his own teams game, a game in which they were getting their arses handed to them.

Title challenge  :lol:  :lol:

Minterific  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

It won't come back to haunt me as we'll pump you x

Hi Alex

Hi Son

A valuable lesson learned or maybe not.

Unexpected 3 points for us - delighted.

Would rather take points of Celtic and hopefully we can

Thought Aberdeen were poor today, not what I was expecting at all.

Keeps our chances of top 6 alive

Few beers tonite. Will taste good.

Hi Alex

Hi Son

A valuable lesson learned or maybe not.

Unexpected 3 points for us - delighted.

Would rather take points of Celtic and hopefully we can

Thought Aberdeen were poor today, not what I was expecting at all.

Keeps our chances of top 6 alive

Few beers tonite. Will taste good.

Shut it matey boy x

The nick of the Celtic fans on here :lol:

Desperately trying to create a rivalry as they make hard work of a one horse race. Celebrating a 1-0 win against Kilmarnock like a cup final :lol:

At least Romeo can use his chronic alcohol problem as an excuse for posting shite I suppose.

Jacksgranda, are you not going to question Standfree on there being a title race?

There's not much better feelings in football than beating an expectant Aberdeen, especially so when the odds are stacked against us given our issues this week and then seeing their faces tripping them afterwards - both in reality by being there to see them slithering away with their heads down and online with their dummy spitting.

To win that knowing that it puts us FIFTH! after a disastrous spell since the turn of the year in what has been another dismal season and knowing how much that meant to Aberdeen and their 'title challenge' and the big, expectant support at Fir Park today is fucking scrumptious :)

The nick of the Celtic fans on here :lol:

Desperately trying to create a rivalry as they make hard work of a one horse race. Celebrating a 1-0 win against Kilmarnock like a cup final :lol:

At least Romeo can use his chronic alcohol problem as an excuse for posting shite I suppose.

You were posting about Celtic on a Celtic thread while your team were playing and losing

Spin it whatever way you want. We can all see who has made a tit of themselves today

:D

And your excuse is...........??? default_eusa_think.gif

Archived