Motherwell v Aberdeen

I'd say every team has one or two.  Maybe Peter Pawlett but certainly Willo Flood.  

Pawlett hasn't had a diving incident since he relegated Dundee 3 years ago. Barely plays enough these days to warrant any hatred.

Do people just dislike Flood because he looks like a goblin or is there more to it than that?

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't dislike Flood, he seems like a nice guy. I dislike the idea that somebody that looks like him exists in the real world though.

Pawlett hasn't had a diving incident since he relegated Dundee 3 years ago. Barely plays enough these days to warrant any hatred.

Do people just dislike Flood because he looks like a goblin or is there more to it than that?

Who mentioned diving but yes you've hit the nail on the head?  Willo Flood has a tendency to kick, bite and scratch anything that moves - the kind of player every team needs.    

I don't dislike Flood, he seems like a nice guy. I dislike the idea that somebody that looks like him exists in the real world though.

The guy that sits next to me at work is the spitting image of Willo Flood. Very tough not to call him Willo at times!

The guy that sits next to me at work is the spitting image of Willo Flood. Very tough not to call him Willo at times!

There's two of the wee fuckers going around?  Fucking hell.

Archived