Scores and updates 19/3

dr lector

Pathetic this forum,,,I join fredo I'm out for good english y muppet it's best I can do.

People weren't aware buddy, now everyone knows you won't get a hard time. No need to split.

And I apologise for my comment also.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No excuses ffs. If the amateur messi can't get yous to the semis then who can.

Oban is one of the hardest places to go in Scottish amatuer footy...

Take hurlfords ayrshire crown 1st before you come knocking around the majors.

At least the bus journey would have been a good yahoo 😉😉

No excuses ffs. If the amateur messi can't get yous to the semis then who can.

Oban is one of the hardest places to go in Scottish amatuer footy...

Take hurlfords ayrshire crown 1st before you come knocking around the majors.

At least the bus journey would have been a good yahoo 😉😉

It was brilliant. Honest.

Saints got hammered in the second half but were the better team in the first. Fair play to the shortlees players and fans, very decent guys who took the defeat well!

True reflection of the game. Thank you.

ehy is it always the ayrshire guys uz fannys need tae get a grap, so far in this post one of uz has spoke about incest n im sure i saw somebody post that someone should kill themselves? But i forgot we post things were ayrshire fannys ehen uz do if, its just BANTER? Bunch of hypocrites the lot of uz like cunny said walk in n introduce yourself n say some of that abuse to his face, no didnt think so

Iv never abused anyone so wind your neck in, it's not my style. I can't speak for others. some of the stuff posted on here is ridiculous and embarrassing, most of it I'm sure by grown men. If threatening people and spoiling for a fight is the actions of a manager of any club or anyone associated with a club then they shouldn't be in that position.

Well done to Oban making it threw to the semis of the Scottish.. Goldenhill threw to the semis of the west n oban threw to the semi of the Scottie the safl can't be that bad a league eh

The boy Wallace still at Gowdie? He looked a great player a few years back.

Goldenhill are a very good team but the main reason they are doing so well is down to Danny Gibson. He's probably the best player in amateur football, he's far too good for this level.

Big Sean is unplayable on his day as well, I certainly wouldn't like to play against those two if they were in mood.

Goldenhill are a very good team but the main reason they are doing so well is down to Danny Gibson. He's probably the best player in amateur football, he's far too good for this level.

Big Sean is unplayable on his day as well, I certainly wouldn't like to play against those two if they were in mood.

Lol danny gibson best in ammy fitba.....belter!!

Does he play up front and came from the u21 team? If it's same boy he's a cracking player.

Yes, that's him. Had full time clubs still trying to sign him even last season, junior clubs on the phone recently etc. Boy is a bit of a waster and not interested. Attitude doesn't seem the best, he doesn't even look fully fit he's carrying a bit of weight, he's more into golf than football these days from what I hear. 

He's the best I've seen this season though.

Archived