Your best mate

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So do relationships, Glenn. Trust me on this one.

Now, im trying to line Throbber up with a big black Nigerian. Do you want me to put in a good word for you as well? I can even ask her to pretend she's called Moira if that helps.

Get throbber Kanu Nwankwo.

Name: Josh

Hair: brown

Met through: work

Team supported: Hull City

Rangers sympathiser: no

Knows his dad: yes

Mother: yes

Siblings: yes

Best qualities: banter, reliable for nights out and other random activities

Highlight: his piss poor attempt to pull a lassie on a night out

Your patter's rotten Mozzamozza, and I tell you something that wont be coming home to Aberdeen.   Its the SPL title, mate!!

If you were an 1/4 of the person Moira is, you'd be twice the person you are now, and that would be 1/8 of a very, very good human being.   And that's not my opinion mate, that's fractions. 

That won't be going anywhere

My "best" mate is an alcoholic geordie who once stood on top of a chimney pot on the roof of 377 Blackness Road in Dundee. Im surprised he's still alive. His maw's liver packed in about 5 years back and his dad disappeared in a stupor ten years earlier.

I'll give him 5 years tops.

He'll fucking outlive you then!

The two guys that I classed as best pals growing up are both dead and both drug related deaths. I'm also running oot of fingers for the boys that I was pally with that are long gone too. Bunch of pish really.

My "best" mate is an alcoholic geordie who once stood on top of a chimney pot on the roof of 377 Blackness Road in Dundee. Im surprised he's still alive. His maw's liver packed in about 5 years back and his dad disappeared in a stupor ten years earlier.

I'll give him 5 years tops.

His old is he

Medeiros.  

.   Moira always loved tentsmuir, and we can go bk their soon babes.   Just answer your inbox. 

• Tentsmuir Forest near St. Andrews along the long road to the beach. Dogging action at night.

When was the last time you saw your gear stick, Glenn?

Toyota's have the best gearboxes Mozzamozza.   I can honestly say the car has never been stuck in gear.   

If this happens to your inferior motorcar, I recommend pumping the clutch a few times.   

Regardless; of who or what someone is - exposing their real profile on here is a million times worse than any point you're trying to make. Unless you actually know him in real life of course. I'd bet that you don't though.

What a rip.

Fair point. Post deleted.

Regardless; of who or what someone is - exposing their real profile on here is a million times worse than any point you're trying to make. Unless you actually know him in real life of course. I'd bet that you don't though.

What a rip.

Anyone yes, pretty much, but a'bdy kens that Donny Arbuthnott page. It's ingrained in P&B as much as Ruel Street or 'scrambling for relevance'.

(^^^ rip apologist type post)

Archived