• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rogers

Muirhead Watson Vaulks Leahy

Alston Taiwo Kerr Sibbald

McHugh Baird

Drop Vaulks back in to defense for this one 

Hippolyte, Miller & O'Hara on from the bench as they are better impact players imo 

McCracken was a rock on Friday, only change I see is who plays in middle o midfield

Would get the Hippo in from the start for this one, deserves the start after changing the game on Friday IMO.

Houstons got a few big decisions to make for this one, who does he drop to bring Kerr back in? If he does start with Hippo will he drop Sibbald to the bench? McHugh or Miller to partner Baird up front? Even without Grant, McGrandles and O'Hara we've still got decent completion for places which is good to see.

Rogers

Muirhead

Watson

Vaulks

Leahy

Alston

Kerr/Taiwo

Sibbald

Hippolyte

Baird

Miller

Subs:

Deniz

McCann

Smith

McHugh

Taiwo/Kerr

McCracken

Blues

I can't really separate Kerr and Taiwo so would happy enough for either to start and I'm assuming Tony Gallacher is away with Scotland if not I would have him on the bench instead of Cameron Blues. Would be nice to see Gallacher get some more game time before the end of the season.

Would get the Hippo in from the start for this one, deserves the start after changing the game on Friday IMO.

Houstons got a few big decisions to make for this one, who does he drop to bring Kerr back in? If he does start with Hippo will he drop Sibbald to the bench? McHugh or Miller to partner Baird up front? Even without Grant, McGrandles and O'Hara we've still got decent completion for places which is good to see.

Rogers

Muirhead

Watson

Vaulks

Leahy

Alston

Kerr/Taiwo

Sibbald

Hippolyte

Baird

Miller

Subs:

Deniz

McCann

Smith

McHugh

Taiwo/Kerr

McCracken

Blues

I can't really separate Kerr and Taiwo so would happy enough for either to start and I'm assuming Tony Gallacher is away with Scotland if not I would have him on the bench instead of Cameron Blues. Would be nice to see Gallacher get some more game time before the end of the season.

Gallacher is available for this one. He's an under 17's Scotland player

I have a worry that, like the Dumbo game, we'll go into this with too much complacency. Livi will be fighting to escape the playoffs and have very rarely been pushovers for us.

2-1 in a nervy affair.

I have a worry that, like the Dumbo game, we'll go into this with too much complacency. Livi will be fighting to escape the playoffs and have very rarely been pushovers for us.

2-1 in a nervy affair.

I'm not sure our players went into the Dumbarton game with complacency. Just think it was a bad performance. The only time I could accuse players of being complacent this year was the Peterhead game in the challenge cup. At home we've only lost one game, think we are a different team at TFS with a good crowd behind us. Despite my mockery of Jordan White, Livingston always make it very difficult for us and if we do manage to win, it'll be a narrow margin like you said.

Wrong stadium?

Yes.

Go to Grangemouth stadium. Just don't expect to see Falkirk v Livi.

FYI it's on Kersiebank Ave. Take a right at the Beancross roundabout and about 1M up Inchyra road turn left at the traffic lights

Archived