Greenock Morton V Mighty Raith 26th March......

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Might i suggest not with their goal difference. Morton 13 behind with 5 to play. qos 14 behind with 6 to play. as long as neither get a result next week it doesnt matter what we do. and remember they have to play each other yet.

Nearly every sentence in that post is factually incorrect. Well done.

Prove it wise guy.

If QoS win, say, five out of six and we lose our last five games that will be a minimum of a ten goal swing. If they lose next week they can still overtake us if we lose and in addition they don't still have Morton to play. Their matches are against us, Falkirk, Hibs, Dumbarton, Alloa and Livingston.

He does touch the ball past Gaston, a little touch which just changed the direction of the ball slightly to put it through his legs. It was clearer from the other angle, but just about visible in the video. Thought it was clever play, should get credit for it IMO.

If QoS win, say, five out of six and we lose our last five games that will be a minimum of a ten goal swing. If they lose next week they can still overtake us if we lose and in addition they don't still have Morton to play. Their matches are against us, Falkirk, Hibs, Dumbarton, Alloa and Livingston.

My error re morton and qos having to play each other. But where is the rest factually incorrect. with who they play is irrelevent in this case. the two games against hibs and falkirk will be losers for them and probably livingston too. I will not say we will beat them but on form thats a probability we will win. anyway nearly every sentence is not factually incorrect.

Wer are finishing 4th and thats guaranteed no matter what you say.

He does touch the ball past Gaston, a little touch which just changed the direction of the ball slightly to put it through his legs. It was clearer from the other angle, but just about visible in the video. Thought it was clever play, should get credit for it IMO.

Gaston took one for the team, if it wasn't him it would be McNeil that fucked up.

My error re morton and qos having to play each other. But where is the rest factually incorrect. with who they play is irrelevent in this case. the two games against hibs and falkirk will be losers for them and probably livingston too. I will not say we will beat them but on form thats a probability we will win. anyway nearly every sentence is not factually incorrect.

Wer are finishing 4th and thats guaranteed no matter what you say.

:lol:

You said they couldn't overtake us because of their goal difference. Not true.

You also said that if they lose their next match they can't catch us regardless of what we do. Again this is not true.

Hahaha Gaston!!! Also very poor from the number 5 - flicks a toe out rather than slide into the post and make a serious attempt to block it.

The number 5 is actually the number 6..... That is Michael Miller and we shouldn't be so tough on him, after all he's not even a footballer...I was watching him today getting into a good position out on the wing creating a bit of space for himself and no Morton players were passing the ball to him, then when he did get the ball, it became apparent why they weren't passing to him.

Might i suggest not with their goal difference. Morton 13 behind with 5 to play. qos 14 behind with 6 to play. as long as neither get a result next week it doesnt matter what we do. and remember they have to play each other yet.

I am assuming basic maths isnt your strong point.

If all three of us lose next week we will be 14 behind you with five to play. That means we still have 15 points to play for and when I was at school 15 was more than 14 regardless of any goal difference issues.

We wont get 15 points I imagine. You are home and hosed. Congratulations. But you cant clinch it next weekend without beating Rangers (& having us fail to beat Falkirk). Its been a fabulous recent run from Raith though. You deserve 4th. Good luck.

Gaston was shite again. If he doesn't improve, get rid. Shambles of a season for him. 

Callachan should have seen red. Deserved yellow for being a diving c**t and should have been booked for one of his following 5 fouls. I also thought we had a stick on penalty denied for a clear handball in the 2nd half. Raith's luck I suppose. 

I'm disappointed but you get what you deserve and we were totally shite on the day. Should have done so much better. After such a good season I never thought I'd be so disappointed now but that's just Jim Duffy. Good lad but don't come back next season.

Gaston was shite again. If he doesn't improve, get rid. Shambles of a season for him. 

Callachan should have seen red. Deserved yellow for being a diving c**t and should have been booked for one of his following 5 fouls. I also thought we had a stick on penalty denied for a clear handball in the 2nd half. Raith's luck I suppose. 

I'm disappointed but you get what you deserve and we were totally shite on the day. Should have done so much better. After such a good season I never thought I'd be so disappointed now but that's just Jim Duffy. Good lad but don't come back next season.

Games about opinions at the end of the day! Penalty I've seen them given to be fair ,Callahan red you say , what about McManus and his potential leg breaker.

For a game Morton had to win they were brutal throughout, the usual punt up the park to Barr or up to Johnston to flick on , the thing is we weren't at our best the day and won the 3 points.

Clutching at straws there mate. Everybody( Morton fans especially) are launching praise at Callachan every which way, yet your claiming he should have seen Red :lol:

Archived