Games off

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not listening to another word about summer football. The season would never get finished. It's a great day out there and the volume of rain has been no worse than anything you'd expect for the time of year. The bottom line is that parks are fucked and not looked after and referees much quicker to put a game off. If clubs can't or won't invest in their facilities then summer football will end in a complete farce.

I'd be spewing if we didn't have a game on a day like this.

I'm not listening to another word about summer football. The season would never get finished. It's a great day out there and the volume of rain has been no worse than anything you'd expect for the time of year. The bottom line is that parks are fucked and not looked after and referees much quicker to put a game off. If clubs can't or won't invest in their facilities then summer football will end in a complete farce.

I'd be spewing if we didn't have a game on a day like this.

Spot on mate - Bankies game off - so thought I would get one locally but Bathgate and Whitburn are both off as well - it's a glorious day - so frustrating !!

Spot on mate - Bankies game off - so thought I would get one locally but Bathgate and Whitburn are both off as well - it's a glorious day - so frustrating !!

There were folk in my street out cutting their grass this morning.

Guest chavez

I was told that ref put game off for one wee bit at centre circle despite forecast being good and 5 hours before ko. Clubs have no chance due to this mentality.

Oh that's right Glencairn was only park in the area that was unplayable or was it shettleston Blantyre thorniewood ps may not be the best drainage compared to your pitch oh wait a minit YOU DON'T HAVE A F:::::G pitch you use Yokers ya fud

Now let me think holm park games postponed this season 11

7 by yoker and 4 by Clydebank

Glencairn 8 postponed so your right it's a disgrace

PEOPLE IN GLASS HOUSE ECT ECT ECT

Aye there is 2 teams playing on that pitch week in week out and it's council owned.

Oh that's right Glencairn was only park in the area that was unplayable or was it shettleston Blantyre thorniewood ps may not be the best drainage compared to your pitch oh wait a minit YOU DON'T HAVE A F:::::G pitch you use Yokers ya fud

Aye and it's well known as a fucking nightmare. Nah we don't but when talking about our new one we say make sure it's not got a shite pitch like glencairn

Which they know there are issues with and are trying to address. Perhaps when you have your own park you can have a pop at other clubs.

Aye and it's well known as a fucking nightmare. Nah we don't but when talking about our new one we say make sure it's not got a shite pitch like glencairn

Now let me think holm park games postponed this season 11

7 by yoker and 4 by Clydebank

Glencairn 8 postponed so your right it's a disgrace

PEOPLE IN GLASS HOUSE ECT ECT ECT

What are those figures supposed to prove given that there`s a game scheduled every week at Holm Park against Glencairns once every 2 weeks?

Holm Park was perfect yesterday btw whereas it was a cert that the game at Glencairn would be off when it was raining on Friday!

The usual pish about owning a ground yawwwwwwn no point in owning one if its hardly ever playable!!!

Archived