Going for 55

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your post has just proved it cheers.

nope it hasnt and when asked to prove it with evidence you run a mile as you dont have any, ill just repeat the request, over to you

i know why it happened, rangers oldco went into liquidation resulting in the club being sold to newco, as this was a new company the players had the option to tupe or not to tupe, the membership was transferred from oldco to newco, the club was relegated to the league three due to change of company and had to start in the early rounds of the cup due to their being two conflicting rules which would have meant we would have entered in the 2nd and 4th round of the cup nothing in that means we are a new club and you have no evidence to suggest otherwise- thats what happened and is the official position of every credible source who all state we are the same club, if you are claiming otherwise its up to you to prove otherwise with verified credible sources to back you up -- over to you ;)

And yet, such a measure does not routinely accompany changes of company. This was different - a guddly, messy affair.

yep, change of company due to liquidation is different to the usual change of company, it wasnt particularly messy though and the club survived according to all the credible evidence

yep, change of company due to liquidation is different to the usual change of company, it wasnt particularly messy though and the club survived according to all the credible evidence

Official judgements, many of which were interdependent yes; all the evidence, no.

nope it hasnt and when asked to prove it with evidence you run a mile as you dont have any, ill just repeat the request, over to you

i know why it happened, rangers oldco went into liquidation resulting in the club being sold to newco, as this was a new company the players had the option to tupe or not to tupe, the membership was transferred from oldco to newco, the club was relegated to the league three due to change of company and had to start in the early rounds of the cup due to their being two conflicting rules which would have meant we would have entered in the 2nd and 4th round of the cup nothing in that means we are a new club and you have no evidence to suggest otherwise- thats what happened and is the official position of every credible source who all state we are the same club, if you are claiming otherwise its up to you to prove otherwise with verified credible sources to back you up -- over to you ;)

Remind us all - why did Charlie challenge the players right to walk away, again?

If there are such a think as a rational, thinking Rangers supporter, to give them a clue to how they might shape up next season, look at your away results this season against the "Better Teams" Hibs, Falkirk, Raith. 4 points from 18 Replicate that in the top division where opposition away will be similar and your looking at 11 points away from home. You will likely have about 34 points at home making total of 45, maybe just making top 6 in your first year in the top division.

If there are such a think as a rational, thinking Rangers supporter, to give them a clue to how they might shape up next season, look at your away results this season against the "Better Teams" Hibs, Falkirk, Raith. 4 points from 18 Replicate that in the top division where opposition away will be similar and your looking at 11 points away from home. You will likely have about 34 points at home making total of 45, maybe just making top 6 in your first year in the top division.

Surely a rational thinker such as yourself has taken into fact the point that there is a summer transfer window coming up ?

Surely a rational thinker such as yourself has taken into fact the point that there is a summer transfer window coming up ?

Rangers aren't the only team who can use the window, bud.

What with all this massive wealth coming to us, thanks to the blue pound, I'm sure everyone else in the Premiership will improve their squad.

Surely a rational thinker such as yourself has taken into account that Rangers EITHER use the upcoming ST money to buy players in the summer transfer window OR they pay the salaries of those they already employ.

Uh huh.....

Results in this league will automatically transfer to another league, don't think so....

Rangers aren't the only team who can use the window, bud.

What with all this massive wealth coming to us, thanks to the blue pound, I'm sure everyone else in the Premiership will improve their squad.

Where did I say this ? The whole idea of basing our points total next season on this seasons team is a rather pointless exercise altogether though for the reasons you have highlighted

Plus it seems my wee blue pound quip has put a bee In your bonnet

Well this thread is going well.  Do the utter dolts who've escaped from The Big Thread think that saying the same thing frequently will make it true?

Out of the names mentioned for the exit I would only be disappointed to see Ball go. Would be good if we could entice him up here permanently but I honestly don't know what his situation is at Spurs so I've no idea if it's a goer or not.

I'd like us to keep Ball if possible.

I'm more interested in how we play next season.  Will we have to resort to the LCD of stupid hoofball?  Is that what we have to resort to?  I think our gaffer is cuter than this and that passing Dundee off the pitch shows that Scottish football needs an approach like ours.

Where did I say this ? The whole idea of basing our points total next season on this seasons team is a rather pointless exercise altogether though for the reasons you have highlighted

Plus it seems my wee blue pound quip has put a bee In your bonnet

If you read the post properly, the poster doesn't suggest you keep the same players.

If you read the post properly, the poster doesn't suggest you keep the same players.

So what does he base the fact we are going to get the same points total as this season , how has he came to this foolproof conclusion , if he is basing it on this seasons total he is therefor basing it on this seasons team , not hard to put together dhave

So what does he base the fact we are going to get the same points total as this season , how has he came to this foolproof conclusion , if he is basing it on this seasons total he is therefor basing it on this seasons team , not hard to put together dhave

Fact... foolproof...

You take this place too seriously. There's no need to be so protective of a football team.

Fact... foolproof...

You take this place too seriously. There's no need to be so protective of a football team.

What ,? You are just rambling now ?

You also don't have to be so attacking towards a football team , swings and roundabouts dhave

Archived