Hibsing It...The Rules..(Incorporating Hibs' Hibsiest Hibsings)

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Away back to being a kickback mole :lol: making Sad names over Hibs.net and being a hearts fan with a name on here obsessed with us. Hopefully the Hibs forum will be open for you soon enough m8.

He's pals with that fat baldy hearts fan who takes Malmö flags to derbies apparently :lol: explains a lot.

Times I can think of them Hibsing it:

6-6 v Motherwell

Being pumped by Malmo

5-1

Relegated by Accies

The 2-2 on Tuesday night

Their league challenge at the turn of this year

The game they could have relegated Hearts

I'm sure there is hundreds more

Times I can think of them Hibsing it:

6-6 v Motherwell

Being pumped by Malmo

5-1

Relegated by Accies

The 2-2 on Tuesday night

Their league challenge at the turn of this year

The game they could have relegated Hearts

I'm sure there is hundreds more

2-1

I'm enjoying these vault Hibsings... remember hardly any of them.

For any other club games like that Morton cup tie loss or the Dundee draw would be etched on the memory of fans and forever associated with that club as a night of abject shame.

With Hibernian Football Club Club, they don't even make a top 10.. Just lie gathering dust on a shelf of back catalogue Hibsings.

What other obscure Hibsings are out there?

How about P&B's very own "Let's all admit Hibs are brilliant" thread, started by the legendary blow-up doll shagging Hibernia22.

Started when Hibs were doing fairly well in the SPL, enjoyed a couple of brief renaissances during decent winning runs, now bumped for nothing other than hilarity and finger-pointing as Hibs struggle yet again to escape the second tier and are about to almost certainly bottle the play-offs.

If it's possible to "Hibs" a thread, that's a prime example.

The best part about the numerous 'Hibsing' moments over the past few weeks is the Hibs posters on here earlier in the season. They were giving it big licks and mocking all those who thought Hibs were a team associated with a lack of bottle.

What surprises me is that the Club Club fans seem to have collective memory loss about previous Hibsings..

At 2-0 up against 10 men with three minutes to go, for fans of any non Hibsing club, the gloating could and should begin. Its not going to go south from there.. You are fine.

But for Hibs fans? Rank stupidity. You are Hibs. You Hibs. That's what you do. Always. Yet they still ended up looking ridiculous by gloating, then when Hibs inevitably Hibsed it, are pointed at and laughed at again.

What surprises me is that the Club Club fans seem to have collective memory loss about previous Hibsings..

At 2-0 up against 10 men with three minutes to go, for fans of any non Hibsing club, the gloating could and should begin. Its not going to go south from there.. You are fine.

But for Hibs fans? Rank stupidity. You are Hibs. You Hibs. That's what you do. Always. Yet they still ended up looking ridiculous by gloating, then when Hibs inevitably Hibsed it, are pointed at and laughed at again.

You are an incredibly strange individual.

There comes a point when you have to start feeling sorry for the Hibs fans though. Christ, I'd imagine some of the Hearts fans on here might even be fairly close to reaching that point now. I would suggest the only thing that may put a halt to any sympathy is the delusional nonsense spouted by the players, the management and the fans.

They even managed to Hibs their own Twitter account. Absolutely staggering. A pathetic football club club.

The 2009/10 Scottish Cup is an often overlooked Hibsing. After being drawn at home against the lowest ranked team in the cup for three rounds in a row and having dispatched the giants of Irvine Meadow and Montrose, 2010 is promptly declared to be Hibs year. They then Hibs up their Quarter Final against Ross County in the 90th minute of a replay. A quarter final that they had been leading 3 different times.

The whole relegation party regarding hearts has turned into nothing but a minter , but this seasons hibsing might be the most painful yet for hibees ,they started boasting and gaining a swagger they never had before , made banners about stubbsy n his style and bottle , they genuinley thought a corner was turned , challenging rangers to the title , kicking hearts out the cup and reaching a league cup final . it was all so promising and then the annual hibsing period began and order has been restored and this one promises to be the hibsing of a lifetime

Archived