2016 Scottish Cup Final - Hibernian FC v Rangers

Bambino7

I'm gonna try my best to not get involved in the back n forth all the way up to the final, I'm probably one of the worst for turning the threads into a shitfest.

I'm just glad we're in the final and no matter what is said we've got chance.

Come on the fucking Hibees.

I'm gonna try my best to not get involved in the back n forth all the way up to the final, I'm probably one of the worst for turning the threads into a shitfest.

Sensible, chap.

I have, though, experienced Rangers beating Hibs in an SC final - albeit the 2nd replay in 1979.  Dire football and it was absolutely pishing down and the crowd was pathetic.  Thank f**k we were in the covered "Rangers" end.

I'm just glad we're in the final and no matter what is said we've got chance.

Come on the fucking Hibees.

Probably close to 50/50, obviously if hibs have some tough play off games that might give us a slight advantage.

Deffo 50/50 split cause there was a big uproar, canny remember who it was but they made sure they got as many tickeys as celtic (i think) plus the finalists have only beat one premier team in 5 year and it took them the same to win the mickey mouse cup. By the way what will it say on th programme the rangers/rangers/or sorvco, just wondering

cant say i see a thing wrong with anything posted there. We shouldnt have to have a diminished allocation because a bunch of glory hunters come out the woodwork for a cup final for yous.

Whats your average gate like? 8-9k? you took max 11k to Hampden on saturday, yous should be getting nowhere near 20k tickets.

cant say i see a thing wrong with anything posted there. We shouldnt have to have a diminished allocation because a bunch of glory hunters come out the woodwork for a cup final for yous.

Whats your average gate like? 8-9k? you took max 11k to Hampden on saturday, yous should be getting nowhere near 20k tickets.

So you boys should have the advantage of a bigger support in the national final because average attendances are higher? It doesn't work like that I'm afraid it's within the best interests of sporting integrity to split everything down the middle if possible with no advantage to one over the other.

We took 30k to Hampden last month.

Events from 1912

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1912

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1912_in_the_United_Kingdom

Titanic is the obvious one along with Robert Falcon Scott hibsing their quest to be the first team to reach the south Pole :(

The Liberal Unionists formerly merged with the Conservatives to form the Conservative and Unionist Party largely due to disaffection with the Irish Home Rule bill of the Liberals.

Events from 1912https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1912https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1912_in_the_United_KingdomTitanic is the obvious one along with Robert Falcon Scott hibsing their quest to be the first team to reach the south Pole :(The Liberal Unionists formerly merged with the Conservatives to form the Conservative and Unionist Party largely due to disaffection with the Irish Home Rule bill of the Liberals.

It was 1902 m8