2016 Scottish Cup Final - Hibernian FC v Rangers

Bambino7

The Bookies have it Gers 4/9 Hibs 2/1

I think it's much closer than that, just on this single game alone.

That's probably about where I'd have it. Although I'd have thought the bookies would have had it as more one sided and suspect Rangers will have shiter odds than that on the day. I'm not going to but a bit of a tempter to empty the bank account on Rangers, in a won't give a flying f**k if I lose it type of way.

That's probably about where I'd have it. Although I'd have thought the bookies would have had it as more one sided and suspect Rangers will have shiter odds than that on the day. I'm not going to but a bit of a tempter to empty the bank account on Rangers, in a won't give a flying f**k if I lose it type of way.

I don't think lumping your pot wash wage on Rangers to win will be much of a consolation.

A few things about that:

A - Why would Hibs fans want to dine at Parkhead?

B- Why would they want a Jimmy Johnstone figure?

Parkhead is the finest footballing arena in Scotland with state of the art hospitality facilities and I for one wouldn't mind if we paraded the Scottish cup there after we win it. And why wouldn't we want a Jimmy Johnstone figure?

A few things about that:

It's a meal in a nice place quite close to the national stadium, I'm sure the food will be decent and a couple of legends will be there etc, maybe even Stokesys dad will provide ethe entertainment.

Who wouldn't want a wee Jinky figure? He's an icon of Scottish football.

A few things about that:

A pot noodle and a can of panda cola isn't to be sniffed at.

Is the Jinky figure key ring sized, action man sized or garden gnome sized?

A few things about that:

It's one of the finest Footballing cathedrals in Europe for starters. If I was them I would throw in a stadium tour for say an extra £100, I'd be all over that. The chance of getting a picture next to the European Cup would be too good to turn down. I watched the short documentary on the Lisbon Lions on Sky the other week and I'm not ashamed to admit I cried at the end. Edited by Dominique Malonga

It's one of the finest Footballing cathedrals in Europe for starters. If I was them I would throw in a stadium tour for say an extra £100, I'd be all over that. The chance of getting a picture next to the European Cup would be too good to turn down. I watched the short documentary on the Lisbon Lions on Sky the other week and I'm not ashamed to admit I cried at the end.

I've seen that too. Started singing along when Bertie Auld started singing hail hail. Beautiful stuff HH YNWA

It's one of the finest Footballing cathedrals in Europe for starters. If I was them I would throw in a stadium tour for say an extra £100, I'd be all over that. The chance of getting a picture next to the European Cup would be too good to turn down. I watched the short documentary on the Lisbon Lions on Sky the other week and I'm not ashamed to admit I cried at the end.

Trying far, far too hard.