2016 Scottish Cup Final - Hibernian FC v Rangers

Bambino7

It really does depend on the play offs for us. We are more than capable of dragging ourselves through this even if we are on our last legs. This is why its massively important to try and get big wins In the first legs so we can rest a few players

An interesting angle here , if raith were to beat you tonight and the weekend , how do you feel the hibs players would be going into the final

Not winding up or anything just a genuine question

An interesting angle here , if raith were to beat you tonight and the weekend , how do you feel the hibs players would be going into the final

Not winding up or anything just a genuine question

We'd still go in confident.

I actually get the feeling tiredness won't be a problem and we will play on adrenaline for a few of these games. But I've always said I want to win this more than the play offs

We'd still go in confident.

I actually get the feeling tiredness won't be a problem and we will play on adrenaline for a few of these games. But I've always said I want to win this more than the play offs

Oh I can understand wanting to win this more than the play offs from a hibs perspective , can't say I would say the same myself but we are all different

I think if hibs win comfortably then tiredness won't be much of an issue but if one of the play off or even the final goes to extra time then that might be where tiredness becomes an issue

Oh I can understand wanting to win this more than the play offs from a hibs perspective , can't say I would say the same myself but we are all different

I think if hibs win comfortably then tiredness won't be much of an issue but if one of the play off or even the final goes to extra time then that might be where tiredness becomes an issue

Hopefully Hibs have a lung busting extra time play off tie against Falkirk then an energy sapping first leg against Killie on the Tuesday. A few days to nurse the aches and pains before we hit them early with fresh legs on the Saturday!! 😉ðŸ‘

Sorry to be digging stuff up from a few pages back, but I take it the Hibs fans saying that this is the worst Rangers team ever weren't paying attention during the inaugural season. Ooft.

...and we got cunted 7-0 off them too   :lol:

Anyone going to shettleston juniors pre-match. First time there and looking forward to it.

Was there before the 2012 final and it was decent tbf. Remember everyone bursting in to a rousing rendition of "when the Hibs go up...." As we were leaving pre match🙈

Do you genuinely believe there is a media agenda against a diddy club like Hibs? :lol:

Everytime before we play either Celtic, Rangers or Sevco before a big game they print negative stories about us. Watch how Sevco are going to make a "stunning summer swoop" for Cummings come out next week.

Hibs need to pump/beat/sneak the most undeserved win ever* the Sevco scum. We're all counting on you.

*Basically win in any manner

Edited by DA Baracus

Mines came in the mail today. They've gave me the wrong ones :lol: bought seats 31 & 32 and they've gave me 30 & 31

Shambles.

I went down to the ticket office and got mines, couldn't do it online said I'd been assigned my maximum amount but hadn't purchased one.