2016 Scottish Cup Final - Hibernian FC v Rangers

Bambino7

I, for one, was shocked at:

"travelled from Ballymena, County Antrim"

That poor goaded *** getting the jail

That he's already in jail for something else sums it up i think

1 hour ago, RiG said:

Clearly Hibs fans at fault here. If they hadn't goaded this poor old Rangers lad then he wouldn't have had to leather a Hibs fan. Obviously an act of self defence from the very threatening goading.

He never even leathered the Hibs fan. It was a fresh air shot.

As has been said nothing, football wise anyway, will top that day for me. Unbelievable feeling. It all worked out so well. After a season of such disappointment they actually delivered, in the last minute of the Scottish cup final no less. Hibsed it good and proper. What a weekend. What a club. 

1 minute ago, throbber said:

That's completely not needed as he acknowledged the 2016 final was a great game. The 2002 final was an absolutely brilliant match as well.

This thread is for the 2016 final. As TGIG says, nobody cares about the arsecheek final of 2002.

2 minutes ago, throbber said:

You might have beef with him elsewhere but in this circumstance he wasn't having a go and as I said he acknowledged how great a game 2016 was so i thought your response was rather harsh.

I have zero interest in him trying to shoe horn his bigoted old firm game in here with the best game in Scottish Football history.

5 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

I have zero interest in him trying to shoe horn his bigoted old firm game in here with the best game in Scottish Football history.

Very good call.  There always has to be an "aye but" with old firm fans.  

43 minutes ago, Lofarl said:

Aye but

I love all the videos from down the links, it makes all it feel pretty special as it's right on my door step. I stay one Street away from the links so it was great to be so close to all the action on the Sunday.