2016 Scottish Cup Final - Hibernian FC v Rangers

Bambino7

7 hours ago, Dominique Malonga said:

Neither will I. Doesn't matter how many times we win it in the future, nothing will beat 21/5/16.

My daughter and son being born comes close but that moment tops it.  I would swap the cup for her and my boy (13 days after we won the cup)   though which is something as a spotty wee fanny I never thought I would say.  Ironic we had our girl (July 14) my boy was almost here and football didn't matter the most anymore. 

Edited by Bambino7

On 1/31/2017 at 01:19, Bambino7 said:

And they say hampden is shite behind the goals. I was in the corner of the north/behind the goals (same as in 2007) but imagine paying the cheap seats and seeing the the header in that view live.  I seen sir David unmarked header, ball hit the net and I swear for two minutes the world went slow.  I'll never get a feeling like that ever again. 

I kinda get what you mean, I was behind the goals, lower rows, slightly to the right side of your picture for the Scotland vs Poland game. Although it wouldn't have been as powerful as your experience, it was truly magic to see Ritchies long range effort fly into the top corner. Pandemonium.

5 minutes ago, Zing. said:

Always nice to have a read of this thread again every so often. The good stuff starts at page 61 :) 

Few Jambos getting awfy happy when Halliday scored as well. Beautiful. 

It should be published as the pie and bovril bible tbh.  What a beautiful weekend that was.