2016 Scottish Cup Final - Hibernian FC v Rangers

Bambino7

Just now, Bairnardo said:

Talking about how Lee Wallace hangs about with bad people and wee fannies on the internet should shut up unless they want a chap at the door.... I have only just climbed back out from under the table I was cringing that much

Actually it said "a wee chap at the door". I was thinking, "Why would they send round a midget?"

No need to delete the thread. 

We can just use it to remind the child molesting, sister rapeing workshy sponging declans who will be looking in, that they are second class filth.

^^rattled

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Talking about how Lee Wallace hangs about with bad people and wee fannies on the internet should shut up unless they want a chap at the door.... I have only just climbed back out from under the table I was cringing that much

Lee Wallace is a fucking tramp from Sighthill :lol:

16 hours ago, mjw said:

No need to delete the thread. 

We can just use it to remind the child molesting, sister rapeing workshy sponging declans who will be looking in, that they are second class filth.

^^rattled

You leave Ant N Dec out of this! 

29 minutes ago, RadgerTheBadger said:

He didn't tow the party line and Gertys Ghirls felt threatened by someone taking them to task on their forum

Did anyone suggest an appropriate vehicle for him to tow it with?

Edited by Miguel Sanchez

On 21 May 2016 at 16:47, Ya Bezzer! said:

Entering Hibsed It Time.

On 21 May 2016 at 16:53, Martin Nelson said:

Disgraceful from Hibs. Absolutely no class.

On 21 May 2016 at 16:53, JamieStevenson said:

Disgrace. No cup for you Hibs.

On 21 May 2016 at 16:54, qos_75 said:

Even in glory the manage to Hibs it.

Scenes.

Well done anyway, good to see Hibs win it.

On 21 May 2016 at 16:57, brokeville said:

Disgrace to Scottish football.

On 21 May 2016 at 16:57, port-ton said:

Can't believe the hibs fans have managed to hibs winning the Scottish cup final.

On 21 May 2016 at 17:03, Gaviliunas said:

Hibernian scum attacking Rangers players and trying to start a fight with Rangers fans, of course pie and bovril will gloss over it though minter.

On 21 May 2016 at 17:10, ddfg said:

If Hibs supporters hadn't invaded the pitch the Rangers fans would have gone home, being long term losers isn't any excuse for such disgraceful behaviour, hope Hibs get hammered by the authorities.

On 21 May 2016 at 17:24, Deeboy said:

:lol:

Folk saying 'they haven't won it for 100 years, they're entitled to invade the pitch"

What's the cut off point?

Can Motherwell fans invade the pitch as they haven't won it in 26 years?

What about St Johnstone?

They'd never won it prior to a few years ago. Why didn't they invade the pitch?

Can they invade it if they win it next year?

You can guarantee if Rangers fans (a 4 year old club) invaded the pitch, the exact same fans who are calling others 'morons' would be the 'morons' in that scenario.

On 21 May 2016 at 17:31, Dee Man said:

Well done Hibs for making that a spectacular Hibs for the Hibs team

On 21 May 2016 at 18:04, Gaviliunas said:

That last paragraph from Rangers is pathetic, but let's not for a second pretend that this had nothing to do with hibs fans. Assaulting players and goading fans for a fight was only going to end one way, disgraceful stuff.

On 21 May 2016 at 18:25, port-ton said:

Imagine running over to taunt rangers fans after your club has just won the cup for first time in 100 odd years and getting knocked the f**k out.

Such a Hibsy memory of this moment those fans will have.

On 21 May 2016 at 19:55, NewHope said:

See link below. This kind of stuff really is not acceptable. These scummers in the Hibs support have ruined a 114-year wait at the moment when they had all the plaudits and glory. Quite simply the fans Hibsed it.

https://twitter.com/JackMcKelvie/status/734086007717519360?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

On 21 May 2016 at 20:16, NewHope said:

There's a lot of people in this thread who are being blinded to the facts by their hatred / dislike / intolerance of a certain element of Rangers fans.

Doesn't that kind of make you just as bad as those you are constantly trying to call out?

On 21 May 2016 at 20:20, Deeboy said:

The pitch isn't a place for supporters. If you goad folk, expect a bang in the pus.

Is it last year all over again?

On 21 May 2016 at 21:58, Vanderlei said:

Hibs fans were singing Alan Stubbs F****n army.

On 21 May 2016 at 22:08, Mr. X said:

The one big game the Hibs team win, and some of their moronic fans manage to Hibs it.

The seethe, hurt and suffering we caused that day never fails to make me smile. 

What a fucking club. Still feel the exact same as I did the day after when I think about it 

2 hours ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

The seethe, hurt and suffering we caused that day never fails to make me smile. 

What a fucking club. Still feel the exact same as I did the day after when I think about it 

Dunno why you're quoting me, blud. I sat and got pished watching that game and thoroughly enjoyed the game and the subsequent pitch invasion and goading. 

I've got no idea wtf I was on about in that post so I doubt you do.

8 hours ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Scottish Cup wins are not something you forget. ^_^  

22 minutes ago, Mr. X said:

Scottish Cup wins are not something you forget. ^_^  

It certainly must get you through the bouncy castles and the face painting as well as sweating your club will survive :) 

Hot bear on bear action

He made his way towards a group of mixed supporters then punched and kicked a Rangers fan who was lying on the ground.

Taylor then gestured towards other fans to "come ahead" before sticking his fingers up and shouting abuse at police officers, Glasgow Sheriff Court heard.

Defence lawyer Martin Morrow told the court: "He's not a Hibs fan. Mr Taylor is a Rangers fan."

He said Taylor went towards the group of fans on the pitch thinking one of his friends was being assaulted by the other Rangers fan.

Mr Morrow added: "That's what caused Mr Taylor to get involved with this man who had assaulted his friend, who turned out to be a Rangers fan.

The gift, that keeps on giving and giving and giving and giving and giving and giving and giving and giving and giving and giving and giving