2016 Scottish Cup Final - Hibernian FC v Rangers

Bambino7

I've been quiet since the final rather like Mark Warburton. :lol:

First of all congratulations to Hibs they thoroughly deserved their victory. Stubbs tactics and Hibs players performances spot on. As I posted prior to the final I was fairly sure that they would go with a 3-5-2 as it worked well at the previous match v Rangers. Warburton didn't have a plan B however slightly in Warburton's defence he neither had the players on the park or bench to change Rangers formation to stop Hibs dominating. Embaressing defending at the corners however the quality from Henderson's delivery and both headers were 10/10.

I suppose I have to comment on the pitch incident. Imo the whole episode was embarrassing, shameful and disgraceful and it was disappointing for the Hibs players not to enjoy the usual 'lap of honour'. I'm past caring who should take most of the blame, however, anyone who got involved should be severely dealt with from, depending on the incident, prison or bans from future matches.

I'm taking nothing away from Hibs however I think we should be careful how and when we use the word 'legend(s)'. Inverness, StJohnstone, Hearts, Celtic and Dundee Utd have all won the Scottish Cup in recent years. Are they legends? Not imo. Muhammad Ali is a legend. RIP.

As for Hibs fans enjoy and celebrate the win for as long as you wish that's what winning cups is all about.

No one gives a f**k about them though tbf. All those players and the manager are Hibs legends. I really don't see why other clubs supporters views on the matter count because it's got absolutely nothing to do with you who Hibs fans say is a legend to us.

I'm taking nothing away from Hibs however I think we should be careful how and when we use the word 'legend(s)'. Inverness, StJohnstone, Hearts, Celtic and Dundee Utd have all won the Scottish Cup in recent years. Are they legends? Not imo. Muhammad Ali is a legend. RIP.

Well as always, Myview, your opinion is well wide of the mark. Please keep it to yourself in future.

I've been quiet since the final rather like Mark Warburton. :lol:

First of all congratulations to Hibs they thoroughly deserved their victory. Stubbs tactics and Hibs players performances spot on. As I posted prior to the final I was fairly sure that they would go with a 3-5-2 as it worked well at the previous match v Rangers. Warburton didn't have a plan B however slightly in Warburton's defence he neither had the players on the park or bench to change Rangers formation to stop Hibs dominating. Embaressing defending at the corners however the quality from Henderson's delivery and both headers were 10/10.

I suppose I have to comment on the pitch incident. Imo the whole episode was embarrassing, shameful and disgraceful and it was disappointing for the Hibs players not to enjoy the usual 'lap of honour'. I'm past caring who should take most of the blame, however, anyone who got involved should be severely dealt with from, depending on the incident, prison or bans from future matches.

As for Hibs fans enjoy and celebrate the win for as long as you wish that's what winning cups is all about.

Everyone single one of them are legends, all the staff and players.

Get it right up you.

Everyone single one of them are legends, all the staff and players.

Get it right up you.

All staff are legends! Wait until I see Tam the kit man. He will laugh his head off! :lol:

You have every right to call whoever you want a legend. I appreciate you are still in celebration mode. As said enjoy it and good luck with your promotion quest next season. I genuinely hope Hibs get promoted.

All staff are legends! Wait until I see Tam the kit man. He will laugh his head off! :lol:

You have every right to call whoever you want a legend. I appreciate you are still in celebration mode. As said enjoy it and good luck with your promotion quest next season. I genuinely hope Hibs get promoted.

You going to see Tam on one of your imaginary coaching courses at East Mains, m8?