2016 Scottish Cup Final - Hibernian FC v Rangers

Bambino7

Hibs being condescended into oblivion over the cup final next week. warnock.png

There is precisely zero chance of them winning that game after tonight. More gut-wrenching heartbreak is all that awaits. Beautiful. neville.png

:lol:

Good luck in the cup, with Stokes in the starting 11 you will need it

:lol: :lol:

Minter galore

Just watching a lot of the pre-match build up for the first time.

The O'Connor segment is genuinely tragic. One of those where you feel really sorry for someone who doesn't deserve any sympathy. He must still be on the drugs, he's got one of those proper junkie voices now.

"He remembers me of Sparky eh" cornette.png

Just watching a lot of the pre-match build up for the first time.

The O'Connor segment is genuinely tragic. One of those where you feel really sorry for someone who doesn't deserve any sympathy. He must still be on the drugs, he's got one of those proper junkie voices now.

"He remembers me of Sparky eh" cornette.png

Apparently he was working on the same building site as my mate about a month or so ago. My mate asked him what he was doing on site for O'connor to reply that he was a "fully qualified joiner", turns out he was labouring.

As mentioned earlier, been watching the coverage in chunks at it's interesting that practically every player brought up the slaggings Hibs have taken. Doesn't seem like a coincidence that we've finally managed to do it just as everyone had reached peak level Hibs obsession. It clearly gave everyone an extra few percent.

We owe all the wee VLs tweeting about Hibs this season our gratitude.

As mentioned earlier, been watching the coverage in chunks at it's interesting that practically every player brought up the slaggings Hibs have taken. Doesn't seem like a coincidence that we've finally managed to do it just as everyone had reached peak level Hibs obsession. It clearly gave everyone an extra few percent.

We owe all the wee VLs tweeting about Hibs this season our gratitude.

Tam Cowan's lost about 60% of his act.