2016 Scottish Cup Final - Hibernian FC v Rangers

Bambino7

4 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

image.jpeg

See that's a poor reply grass, celtic standard and that's the sort of half arsed attitude and standard that has had you playing second fiddle In your city for a good while now , adopt a bit of the tried and trusted rangers no surrender attitude and look where it got you's, an eventual scottish cup . Must do better but I have faith that you can improve 

Edited by forever_blue

See that's a poor reply grass, celtic standard and that's the sort of half arsed attitude and standard that has had you playing second fiddle In your city for a good while now , adopt a bit of the tried and trusted rangers no surrender attitude and look where it got you's, an eventual scottish cup . Must do better but I have faith that you can improve 

Hearts haven't beaten us for 2 years and it'll be 3 at least before they get the chance to rectify that :lol:

Second fiddle :lol:

Can't wait till Brendan and the bhoys put you **** back in your cage like we did back on 21st may 2016

Brendan and the bhoys :lol::lol:

Celtic put you lot in your cage back in 1888, when they stole your idea of a club and took all your players, what could of been eh if that never occurred ? 

Yes what could've been. Your old and new club may not have made a rip roaring Arse of them self in their history's. No bhoys to rile you up. Mind you, the 21st may would've still happened, mate.

21 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Yes what could've been. Your old and new club may not have made a rip roaring Arse of them self in their history's. No bhoys to rile you up. Mind you, the 21st may would've still happened, mate.

My new club will still win more championships in the next ten years than you are ever likely to see hibs win in your life time , c'est la vie . A scottish cup loss will be long forgotten whenever we get our hands on number 55 and are back playing European football :)

My new club will still win more championships in the next ten years than you are ever likely to see hibs win in your life time , c'est la vie . A scottish cup loss will be long forgotten whenever we get our hands on number 55 and are back playing European football [emoji4]

You could've been playing European football this Season but what happened again to stop that? A Wee baldy guy

And you won't win your first ever premiership in the next 10 years, I'd be willing to bet a large sum on that. You're shite and warburton will be found out.

6 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

You could've been playing European football this Season but what happened again to stop that? A Wee baldy guy

And you won't win your first ever premiership in the next 10 years, I'd be willing to bet a large sum on that. You're shite and warburton will be found out.

:lol:

we will see 

2 hours ago, forever_blue said:

My new club will still win more championships in the next ten years than you are ever likely to see hibs win in your life time , c'est la vie . A scottish cup loss will be long forgotten whenever we get our hands on number 55 and are back playing European football :)

If winning the League is inevitable, where's the joy and pride?

God, it must be terrible being an OF fan.